Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
SAVE US$3
Expedia.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
eDreamsUS$93
All reviews candlewood suites dishwashing liquid hotel is in a great location a wonderful stay checking out parking lot laundry sink hwy
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2019

Thank you Thomas GM, David, Lindsey, Laurie and all others at Candlewood Suites, Lakewood. I was between apartments because of some maintenance issues. You could not have helped me more! This hotel is in a great location. There's a park next door for my dog. The laundry is free. The suite was sweet, clean, and stocked with everything I needed. The bed was so comfy! It snowed, and the sidewalks were clear when I went out. Everyone was friendly and accommodating! I had some mishaps happen while I was there and the staff went out of their way to help me, Thank you David for helping me look for my keys! You are all gems in my book! Thanks again for a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gaylene333
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

Super competent and friendly staff. Good bed and clean facility. Very convenient to Hwy 6 and interstate. There is a wonderful neighborhood park a block away with playgrounds, walking trail, basketball courts, etc. The decor is a little dated, but still in good shape.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nomad728001, General Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Denver West Federal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2019

Hi mary4nppd

The staff and I are truly pleased your stay met all of your needs. We appreciate your patronage. We hope to serve you soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2019

We were here for a brief night, but enjoyed our stay. The room was very comfortable and clean. Had we needed them, there was also a well equipped kitchenette and a big desk to work at. The staff was very friendly, too. There's no breakfast included, but there's a 24-hour room stocked with all kinds of snacks that could be meals (instant oatmeal, candies, bars, cookies, chips, drinks, coffee, etc.) -- available on the honor system.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nomad728001, General Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Denver West Federal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Hi RhodeScholar123,

We are grateful that your stay was a great one. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

On arrival they gave away our room, not a great start. Room was just ok once they found a room for us. Staff member helpful, certainly not her fault. This type of hotel is not for me, no towels, no housekeeping felt like a college dorm, when you have to go to the front desk to pick up your towels, housekeeping can happen if you pay extra, again not my idea of a hotel. It was a long day of travel to show up to this, not great. Then morning, you guessed it, no breakfast offered. Look around in the area, lots of other choices, choose another property.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nomad728001, General Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Denver West Federal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2018

Hi Santafe1954,

The hotel staff and I are deeply sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. We like to receive feedback from our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Additionally, I am sorry about the confusion with how housekeeping operates at this facility.

We will take the feedback given and proactively use it to make future guest stays memorable.

Thank you.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Stay here visiting family. Room was nice, with big fridge and small kitchenette. Everything was clean. Really liked the honor bar. Not luxurious, but a solid place to stay while doing other things. No real lobby or amenities (if you were looking for a hotel bar, um, this is not that kind of establishment). Close to family, would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018