Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$99
US$90
View deal
SAVE US$9
Hotels.com
WyndhamUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
Lol.travelUS$99
All reviews yogurt first floor red rocks convenient location denver highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2021

The room we were assigned smelled like "wet dog" to be blunt, so much that I had a headache the next morning and had to leave the room to resolve my oncoming nausea.

Our room was right across the hall from the on-site laundry maintenance room and the door was always wide open - that was our view as we left our room. As a result, the hallway leading to outside on the first floor was very humid and damp, smelling like a laundry mat.

We will not stay here again! Gross!

Our travel was in July 2019 (trip advisor won't allow me to go back that far) - I just found the receipt and had always intended to write a review on our visit in order to spare other travelers.

Date of stay: February 2020
Bianca Aguero, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Golden/Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Hi Snowbirdgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I apologize if the room was not up to par and it smelled like wet dog, did you mention anything to the front desk to request a room move? In regards to the laundry room door bein left open all the time, I have communicated this to the housekeeping department and we will make sure the door is closed at all times. We are under new ownership and management and will be making necessary improvements to the property, I hope you can give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 9 December 2020

HORRIBLE PLACE TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son stayed here a few nights. The man at the front desk was so rude during the stay. I was charged $66 one night and the following night i was charged $166. i complained to front desk and the man told me thats just the way it is and if i didnt like it then oh well. Asked to speak with manager I was told there wasnt one. When asked why i was charged an additional 100 for the next night I was told thats policy and i should have been charged 100 extra the first night as well for a deposit. I have filed a claim with this Hotel. Now they are trying to say it was because my son smoked in the room. I made him take pictures when he left of the clean room, which I have. Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww The hotel is stating he smoked in that room because there were cig butts in the trash. The cig butts were put in the trash because he smoked outside and then put in his pocket so he wouldnt throw them on the ground because your not supposed to do that in Colorado. Do not stay here this is the worst Hotel. The are several places around to stay. Do yourself a favor and pass this one up. Service is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room tip: Please stay somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: December 2020
Bianca Aguero, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Golden/Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey. Unfortunately if a room smells like cigarette smoke we have to charge a smoking fee due to having to deep clean the room to take the smell out since we are a non smoking property. We do have smoking designated areas around the property with trash cans near by to dispose of the cigarette butts. I am sorry if we had to keep the deposit due to this incident and thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to the interaction with the front desk host, we will address accordingly.

I hope you can give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

The place was very dirty. Was not informed upon making reservations, that breakfast is a sack instead of hot. Was not told jacuzzi is down, the only thing I had to look forward to. The night person checking me in was rude. Room had WRONG remote control in it for the TV. I only hope that the sheets had actually BEEN CHANGED! I only stayed because it was over a death in the family, it was storming and freezing rain as I came in, and the bed appeared clean or I would have been asking for a refund and finding a different hotel!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, your feedback is important to us. I apologize if your stay was less than satisfactory, due to covid we are only doing to go breakfast bags and we had to close our spa.
We recently changed ownership and will be making improvements to our property, I hope you can give us another opportunity in the future.

Happy holidays.

Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

This review is for the Days Inn and Suites at 15059 W. Colfax Ave, Golden Colorado. I booked this hotel for my daughter online. When she arrived and entered the room it smelled like bug spray and mold and....there was BM in the toilet. So she checked out at the desk. Supposedly she was to be charged $100 only. They have charged her card $233. It's been a big pain to find the direct phone number. I went through 5 different numbers. She finally contacted them and they told her to send an email! So I surely don't recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christopher Kim, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Golden/Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Dear Myrtle949,

We do apologize that the room was not up to your daughter's expectation. We do have a cleaning and inspection process, but this one must have fallen through the cracks as it is impossible to retain 100% efficiency. That being said, as I had explained already, the $233 authorization hold was only an authorization. While your daughter did book a 100% non-refundable reservation, we understand that things were not up to par and we did refund the remaining nights.

Thank you for your understanding to the matter.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2020

Not a great hotel, but OK for the purpose and price. Bathroom is small and the fan noisy. Good location next to I70. Continental breakfast was okay, nothing to write home about. Had a good parking spot close to entrance that we were staying in. Had plenty of pillows in our room

Date of stay: August 2020
Christopher Kim, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Golden/Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear Jason B,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We always strive for a 5 star review. If at any point, you do not feel your stay is 5 stars, please let us know and we will do our absolute best to make it a 5 star stay!

Safe Travels,