Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$86
US$84
Booking.comUS$84
TownePlace SuitesUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
PricelineUS$86
Hotels.comUS$84
FindHotelUS$84
All reviews front desk walls are paper thin denver area free breakfast outdoor pool nice stay convenient location microwave housekeeping couch accommodations linens washer closet mold
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

I’ll start this by saying I have never been compelled to write a review about any establishment until now. I’m always very easy going and brush things off quickly. Not this time, this place has earned every bit of this 1 star review. I stayed for two nights without issue. That is until I checked out. I called the woman at the front desk “Heather” to ask for a late check out time. She told me it was no problem and I returned my room keys promptly on time. Because I had a lot of tools, luggage and other items in my truck it took some time to get it all packed in right. While I was packing a woman I assume was Heather walked from the front office across the parking lot, said hi and turned around. Minutes later 5 police vehicles surrounded my car. They told me that the hotel was concerned about my electric scooters that my friend and I were riding back and fourth to the trash can to properly dispose of any trash. I still don’t know what the concern about them was and I don’t think the police officers do either. They talked to Heather to ask what the issue was and she told them that we had been in the parking lot too long and she wanted us to move on. Why she didn’t tell us that when she walked all the way over to my truck just to say hi, turn around, and call the police on us. I have no clue and she should be embarrassed for representing this business so poorly. With everything going on these days things are already hard and stressful enough. The last thing anybody needs is 5 police vehicles swarming them for absolutely no reason at all. It’s not the kind of welcoming feeling you would expect at an extended stay hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Darkstar9874
Reviewed 11 June 2020 via mobile

The gentleman at the front desk was extremely helpful and nice in getting us checked in. The hallways are a little depressing with fluorescent lighting and the carpet smells old.

We were traveling across the country with two teenagers and a baby during the pandemic and a time when people were protesting so to be cautious I travelled with Clorox wipes to wipe down all high touch surfaces before settling in.

As I was wiping things down and rewashing some of the dishes I found that one of the coffee mugs was still dirty! There was also a bowl and a puddle of water underneath it in the microwave.

I did not realize that this place allows pets until I saw another gentlemen walking in with his puppy so this might be something to consider for those who have allergies to pets. Had I known I would have asked if they had non-pet rooms since my son has asthma and is allergic to most animal dander. I can tell that previous people who stayed in our room may have had a pet because there was animal hair on the couch in the living room. Thankfully, My son had no issues with his asthma.

As far as space we stayed in the two bedroom which was a good amount of space for two adults, two teens, and one baby. They provided a pack and play that was not in the best condition but did the job.

Overall it was an okay stay for one night and for the price but if I had to stay longer I would choose a different hotel with cleaner standards.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 53angelicar
Htravis0021, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2020

Thank you for staying with us and we are extremely saddened by the cleanliness of your suite. I will address with our staff immediately. If your in the area again please reach out so I can make sure your stay is perfect next time. Safe travels.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

We loved the convenient location and the layout of the well equipped room...... but the breakfast was horrid and the noise from the unit overhead was unacceptable. This was a very disappointing experience for a Marriott property. I would not stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Htravis0021, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Thank you again for staying with us and for the review. I am extremely sorry you did not enjoy your entire stay. We have implemented some changes in breakfast so that you and other guest do not experience the same moving forward. Safe travels and come back soon.

Heather Etheridge

Reviewed 4 January 2020

DONT STAY OR RESERVE WITH THIS LOCATION. Reserved over booking.com. I canceled booking.com sent then a request to cancel without penalties or fees. They accepted. Booking.com said 10-15 days. Now this location is ignoring and giving booking.com the run around. Saying it's a non refundable account. Booking.com is saying that they agreed to cancel with no penalties or fees. There for they will reimburse me. I called the location the 2 of the front desk people told me dont worry well refund you. But when I asked the manager (Heather) she was very rude and didnt want to help at all. She didnt even try to help. She was very short on her answers and not once apologize. She told me that I wont be getting my refund cause it's a non refundable account. I told her you guys agreed too booking.com said. She then proceeded to say you know what you clicked on. So I called booking.com they said not to worry theyll start the process on calling this a fraudulent charge cause they agreed to refund me. Its not like I canceled the day of. I canceled 2 weeks prior to my stay. Give me my 732.00. I have never had this issue with Marriott before. Dont stay here or reserve anything with this location. Theyll give you the run around for you to get your money back. 10-15 yea right. 22 days later I'm still trying to get my money back. Booking.com began the process with the reimbursement said not to worry they're sorry about the delay. That TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center will refund me my money. I gave them 22 days to refund me. Now I'll post this on all sites. If I can keep a couple of people from staying here well worth it. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Location needs managment the will try to help. I'll be glad to delete this if I get my money back. But the fact that I had to wait over 22 days for it, is redicoulous. 732.00.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Htravis0021, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Again my apologies. I understand your frustration. We are following the guidelines set in place on an advanced purchase rate that you booked. Thank you for letting us know about the frustration you are experiencing.

Reviewed 29 December 2019

This is the second time in six months that I've had trouble with this hotel. This time, I cancelled my reservation on Dec. 21 for a Dec 23-27 stay. Despite meeting the deadline for cancelling without a charge, I was charged for four nights of stay. I had to spend more than an hour of time getting this worked out. I did get a refund, but I asked for the hotel to give me some points for the inconvenience. No one from management at this hotel bothered to respond to this request. By the way, I'm a Gold Elite member of Marriott's reward club.

The last time I had trouble at this site, they put me in a room that hadn't been cleaned. The bed wasn't even made. Then they moved me to a room that had a non-working key-card reader. They said it would be fixed the day after I checked in. When I checked out a few days later, it still wasn't working, and I'd had to walk down the hall to the desk, wait around for my turn in line and then have a clerk walk me back to my room to get into it. The hotel management offered compensation, but it took me four weeks of calling to get that compensation. This hotel really could use a better management team. The employees are nice enough, and the hotel itself is fine, but the service from management is terrible.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Colo_Betsy_L

Thank you for letting us know about your concerns. We will look into them so that these experience do not happen in the future. Safe travels.