US$150
US$109
US$106
US$215
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Eldora Lodge(Golden)
US$209
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoutdoor poolred rocksbreakfast buffetwhole foodsper nightroom servicenice propertyfire pitshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripnice stayoff the highwayexercise roomconvenient locationeasy accessbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel for family vacation. Rooms were not huge, not a lot of walk room with 2 beds. Service however was very good. Convenient location to several places. About 30 miles from the airport and 60 miles from ski resorts. Best if you have your own transportation.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us, Andrea. My team and I work hard to provide excellent service. I'm happy to hear that all went well during your stay. We are located close to the Colorado Mills Mall and several restaurants. I do recommend renting a vehicle if you are interested in going to a nearby ski resort, Loveland Ski Resort. Winter Park is a little over an hour drive. Again, we appreciate your comments and thank you for your stay!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I live in the mountains in Colorado but often go to Denver overnight. I've been wanting to stay here because of it's easy proximity on the west side of town, right off the Interstate. The campus is quite nice and you can't knock Marriott's asset portfolio. They have some great properties.

But a lukewarm shower, really? I had to struggle to keep hot water. Good thing I needed to take a quick one!
What came next is what knocks this review down though.

Marriott has always been known for great breakfast spreads. This one was the worst I've ever had at a Marriott of any kind. Hard, dry, cold microwaved "eggs." Oatmeal that was less than room temperature. Several items not restocked. It was so bad that it makes me wonder what's going on behind Marriott's curtain. Is Airbnb knocking that big of a hole in the hotel business that they're forced to make cuts like this?

I'm traveling during the 2017 holidays, and the Concierge Lounge, which Elite members have paid thousands of dollars to be able to access, is closed for 3 weeks. That's a really nice bonus (holiday present) for loyalty, right? Close the lounge for T-H-R-E-E WEEKS to their most loyal customers.

Something is obviously definitely going on. The Mariott glitter is fading.
2017 just hasn't been as up to par at several of the properties I've visited.
Not at all what I expected when I joined their loyalty program.

By my calculations, if you want a bed, a chair and desk and a shower, it's going to be a lot cheaper to pay about half and hit a nearby iHop or Village Inn than will be to stay with Marriott. I mean, where's the added value?

If they've stripped breakfast down to pathetic and cutting access to the Concierge lounge (access hours have been reduced at some places too), what's left for staying in the Elite program?
Late check out? Wonder when that gets the ax.
Free Internet? You can find that plenty of other places.
What else? I can't think of anything. Put pencil to paper and it just doesn't make sense. It's better to save $30-$70 per night, eat a modest breakfast elsewhere and still pocket good points in other programs.

I'll vote with my dollars, which sadly are going to start funneling elsewhere. I've had enough.
Thanks, Marriott, and Happy Holidays to you too.

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank Thomas M
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor. I appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve our products and services. Thank you for your Marriott Rewards status. We strive to an exceptional experience for all of our guests.

Thomas M, please allow me to apologize, on behalf of the team at the hotel, for your poor experience. I understand the high quality of service you have come to expect was not reflected in your service encounters during breakfast or in regards to our Concierge Lounge. I will share your feedback with our Executive Chef, as we do offer fresh eggs, hot oatmeal, and a selection of cold and other hot items. I’m very sorry these items weren’t replenished quickly and efficiently. The Concierge Lounge is closed for us to recognize both the holiday and for facility improvements. We are adding electrical outlets for another television and additional seating. While these are necessary improvements, I understand we may have lost a very valuable customer.

Your patronage to Marriott is my primary concern. I do wish you would give us the chance to welcome you again and allow us the opportunity to serve you in the true Marriott spirit of hospitality. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss further. Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 31 December 2017

My family stopped at the Marriott during a blizzard. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was right before Christmas, and there were crafts set up for the kids in the lobby. They served 200 "surprise" visitors who were stranded due to road closure with efficiency and kindness. The room was comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the staff was kind and helpful. We look forward to hosting you in the future!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I drove from the Denver airport. The hotel is off the highway.

This was my first stay here. I was here on business for a conference. My king bed room 544 was $134.80 inclusive of all taxes and fees. As you can see from my pics I had some nice views of the mountain from my hotel room. My check in and check out went smoothly. My internet access was complimentary.

There is no parking fee. As a platinum member, I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast buffet in the hotel lobby cafe. There are some nice restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Hi Tony, Thank you for your continued loyalty as a Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite Member. We're very happy that you selected our hotel. I understand your stay was average and we did not exceed your expectations. I'm very sorry that you didn't completely enjoy your time at our hotel. Please don't hesistate to let us know of anything additional we can do in the future. Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 14 December 2017

really friendly staff. this is a roadside hotel right off the highway and close to shopping and amenities. took a little longer to get in and out of Denver from this location that I expected, but that was my own fault for not researching closer. the staff was great, especially the front desk staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Meredith I, Public Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and review of the Denver Marriott West. We do appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear the staff left a favorable impression on you. The hotel is located about 25-30 from downtown Denver; however, right across the street are many options for shopping at the Colorado Mills Mall. Kindest Regards, Meredith