“VERY LARGE PROPERTY GREAT SERVICE”

Denver Marriott West
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Reviewed 8 September 2017

So big we felt lost in the mix with the craze of weekend weddings and banquet parties. Had a rowdy group at check in, but staff apologized and clearly made it right. When you are not sure where you sre and want a good stay, this is 100% consistently Marriott with impeccable service, even with things out of their control. We appreciated the level of service and will be back.

Room Tip: Away from Bar and Convention Center Halls
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Hi Vinny, Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review for the Denver Marriott West. We very much appreciate your feedback and kind words about the staff. I'm sorry to hear that other guests disrupted what would have been a very enjoyable stay; however, I'm happy to hear that you were comfortable. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Golden, Colorado. Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Our family vacation was awesome. The rooms at the Marriott West were clean and spacious. The food was great. The staff was incredibly helpful, especially given our indecisiveness on daily adventures. There is so much to do, and so little time to do it. We visited The Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Garden of the Gods, the zoo and Boulder, I relaxed by the pool while the kids went white water rafting. The mall is a short hike from the hotel and a string of casinos not far. My only regret is not catching a Rockies game while I was there. However it gives me a reason to return. I would highly recommend the Marriott West.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

We appreciate your recent stay at the Denver Marriott West and the time you've taken out of your busy day to complete a TripAdvisor review. The team and I always strive to create memorable experiences for our guests, and I'm happy to read that was reflected in your stay. Thank you again for your patronage, and we look forward to hosting you and your family in the future! Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Let me begin by saying this is far from the first hotel I have stayed at, and I have stayed at many fine establishments. This being the case, it is not to be taken lightly when I say this hotel and those who employ it made my trip to Colorado all the more satisfactory. Starting with the front desk as we walked in, they offered kind service and inviting smiles, making us feel welcomed, especially a young man named Dustin. As the rest of our trip continued, the staff proceeded to surprise with their helpfulness and great attitudes. Now, aside from the staff, the hotel itself was very clean and tidy, above and beyond. This hotel was definitely one that I would recommend to anyone, and will be looking forward to staying at again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hi Hannah, Thank you very much for recognizing Dustin at the front desk. He will be very proud to read your kind words. I will also share your experience with the team as we work very hard to ensure our guests are completely satisfied with their experience at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback! Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I'm a Marriott Gold Member and have stayed in 20+ hotels this year and this was up there with the best locations that I've been to. The health club had multiple of numerous machines and there was no wait for any of them and the restaurant inside served great food. This will be my first choice when i look to booking a hotel in Denver. The location is perfectly in between the downtown area as well as Red Rocks.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Meredith I, Public Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

We appreciate your comments on TripAdvisor and thank you for taking the time to review the Denver Marriott West. I will share your kind words with the team, and we all take great pride in the services and products we offer. We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you to Golden, Colorado.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stayed at the Denver Marriott West for 4 nights with some friends and my boyfriend. The staff was awesome! They were very friendly and even recommended fun places to go to (we are from Chicago). The hotel was very clean and up-to-date. They have a beautiful outdoor area, where we spent much time laying out and swimming in the pool! It is also close to Red Rocks Amphitheater (which was one of the main reasons why my friends and I wanted to go to Colorado), restaurants, and hiking trails. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Golden/Denver area!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hi erinbuckley29, Thank you for your feedback and recent review. We are very close to hiking trails, restaurants, and local area attractions such as Red Rocks. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the future. Kindest Regards, Meredith