All reviews the concierge lounge outdoor pool red rocks breakfast buffet whole foods per night room service nice property fire pit shopping and restaurants business trip off the highway nice stay exercise room beds were comfortable convenient location easy access
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived in this hotel very late (1:30am) & still the reception clerk was pleasant & fresh & quite friendly. The entry is wide open, easy to find, and they have a Starbucks in the lobby!
The room we had faced the Hwy but was not heard from inside. Clean , fresh modern interior we felt it was just what we were looking for on a two night stay.
Enjoyed it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Good Day, Gina, We truly appreciate your review and the time you spent at our hotel. I'm happy to hear that our overnight team at the front desk provided a warm welcome. I'll share your kind words with the front office and housekeeping teams. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again! Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 22 July 2017

After suffering through a three (3) hour flight delay, arrived at hotel exhausted at around 9:15 pm. The check in service from Alex Traught (not sure spelling is correct) was Outstanding. However, upon trying to reach the elevators to get to our room, the hotel had allowed a very rowdy, drinking, eating and loud crowd to set up a party in the middle of the main public walkway. It made it very difficult to access the elevators and a party in the main hallway made no sense, We had to cross this obnoxious barrier several times and it was most annoying.

Room a/c had been set by housekeeping to a frigid 70 degrees and we could not get any heat to warm the room up to a normal temp.
Breakfast in Lobby was very good and the lady at omelet station, who was a student, did an outstanding job.

As others have stated, rooms are small and starting to show their age.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Brennan C, Owner at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am very sorry to hear that you had anything less than a perfect stay with us. I will share your feedback with the housekeeping and engineering teams to ensure that our rooms are at a comfortable temperature for all of our guests.

I am thrilled to hear that you were impressed by our team, I know Alex and McKenna will be over the moon to hear that they impressed you. As I have mentioned in other responses, I am honored to work with some of the best hoteliers in the world and I am so happy you got to experience them. I will be sure to pass your thanks along.

Please let me know if there is anyway I may be of personal service to you.

Cheers,
Brennan Conant
Senior Manager of Room Operations

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is a Marriott so you can expect the staff to be top notch and the hotel to be clean and have decent amenities. However, it's starting to show some wear. It's not dirty or dumpy...just getting outdated and a little sad after millions of conference attendees have beaten it down. I have stayed here twice, both while visiting my daughter who just graduated from Mines. We even celebrated with lunch and drinks in the lounge, which served good and fairly priced food and drinks. What could make this a much better hotel would be a modest investment in new furniture and decor. I hope to visit again someday and see some improvement.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Hi Laura, thank you for your recent stay and repeat business! We truly strive to exceed our customers expectations in both our services and offerings. I'm happy to hear that the team was able to extend our warm, spirit to serve attitude. I will share your comments about the facilities to the proper hotel team. Thanks again, Meredith

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I was here for the Love and Logic conference. The staff were very friendly and helped with all our questions. There is a small Starbucks in the lobby (it only serves a certain selection if drinks.) They have a small restaurant in the lobby too where we got late night food. It is conveniently located by many food choices. We were able to walk about 10-15 mins to a ton of restaurants. There is an indoor pool and a nice workout center. The bed and bathroom were in good shape ad well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Denver Marriott West while attending a conference. I'm happy to hear that you were able to take advance of our indoor pool, we also have a heated, outdoor pool available through the summer season. We also have a complimentary shuttle to the nearby restaurants that runs daily. We appreciate your review and hope to see you in the future! Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I had to fly out to Denver for a work conference, it was my first time out there. The area and hotel were beautiful places, the hotel had good food and great customer service! I would stay here again as well as recommend it to other people!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 18 July 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your positive comments on tripadvisor! My team and I are thrilled you experienced a consistently great experience. Your recommendation is an honor and we truly appreciate it! Please let me know if there is anything else I can personally assist you with.

Cheers,