All reviews the concierge lounge outdoor pool red rocks breakfast buffet whole foods per night room service nice property fire pit shopping and restaurants business trip nice stay off the highway exercise room convenient location easy access beds were comfortable
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is a Marriott so you can expect the staff to be top notch and the hotel to be clean and have decent amenities. However, it's starting to show some wear. It's not dirty or dumpy...just getting outdated and a little sad after millions of conference attendees have beaten it down. I have stayed here twice, both while visiting my daughter who just graduated from Mines. We even celebrated with lunch and drinks in the lounge, which served good and fairly priced food and drinks. What could make this a much better hotel would be a modest investment in new furniture and decor. I hope to visit again someday and see some improvement.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Hi Laura, thank you for your recent stay and repeat business! We truly strive to exceed our customers expectations in both our services and offerings. I'm happy to hear that the team was able to extend our warm, spirit to serve attitude. I will share your comments about the facilities to the proper hotel team. Thanks again, Meredith

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I was here for the Love and Logic conference. The staff were very friendly and helped with all our questions. There is a small Starbucks in the lobby (it only serves a certain selection if drinks.) They have a small restaurant in the lobby too where we got late night food. It is conveniently located by many food choices. We were able to walk about 10-15 mins to a ton of restaurants. There is an indoor pool and a nice workout center. The bed and bathroom were in good shape ad well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Denver Marriott West while attending a conference. I'm happy to hear that you were able to take advance of our indoor pool, we also have a heated, outdoor pool available through the summer season. We also have a complimentary shuttle to the nearby restaurants that runs daily. We appreciate your review and hope to see you in the future! Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I had to fly out to Denver for a work conference, it was my first time out there. The area and hotel were beautiful places, the hotel had good food and great customer service! I would stay here again as well as recommend it to other people!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 18 July 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your positive comments on tripadvisor! My team and I are thrilled you experienced a consistently great experience. Your recommendation is an honor and we truly appreciate it! Please let me know if there is anything else I can personally assist you with.

Cheers,
Samuel Noble
Rooms Operations Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as part of a longer road trip. Good service at check-in and the room was clean. We swam in the indoor and outdoor pools and both were nice and the temperature of the outdoor pool was great. The big downside of this hotel is the noise. It's right off of I-70 and you can hear the freeway traffic loud and clear. Also, the walls between the rooms are paper thin. We stayed on a Friday night and there were a lot of groups at the hotel for team sports and parties. The people in the rooms on either side of us came in at 2:00 am and 4:00 am. They were talking and it felt like we were right there with them, so we're didn't sleep for the majority of the night. In addition, housekeeping knocked on the door at 8:20 am to clean the room. On a Saturday morning. Ugh. Overall, for someone with a lot of Marriott points, this hotel is a disappointment for a Marriott property.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Brennan C, Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you very much for sharing, I am very happy to that you enjoyed the team and the hotel was nice and clean. However, I am very sorry to hear it was not as restful as we would have hoped. I would love to get more details about your stay so that I may address them. We are centrally located to i70, but, we definitely should not be having the significant noise troubles that you experienced. I will be sure that my team and I revisit the measures in place and work to correct them quickly. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I may assist you personally.

Warm Regards,
Brennan Conant
Senior Manager of Room Operations

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I wanted to take the time to highlight the amazing service received by the overnight woman who checked me in at 1am and Brennan who assisted me in finding and mailing me my misplaced passport. Thank you both for the very memorable experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi Christopher G, I'm very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in providing premier service. Our team takes great pride in understand our guest's needs. Thank you for your kind feedback. I will share with everyone! Kindest Regards, Meredith