All reviews the concierge lounge outdoor pool red rocks breakfast buffet whole foods per night room service nice property fire pit shopping and restaurants business trip nice stay off the highway exercise room convenient location easy access beds were comfortable
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I had to fly out to Denver for a work conference, it was my first time out there. The area and hotel were beautiful places, the hotel had good food and great customer service! I would stay here again as well as recommend it to other people!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 18 July 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your positive comments on tripadvisor! My team and I are thrilled you experienced a consistently great experience. Your recommendation is an honor and we truly appreciate it! Please let me know if there is anything else I can personally assist you with.

Cheers,
Samuel Noble
Rooms Operations Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as part of a longer road trip. Good service at check-in and the room was clean. We swam in the indoor and outdoor pools and both were nice and the temperature of the outdoor pool was great. The big downside of this hotel is the noise. It's right off of I-70 and you can hear the freeway traffic loud and clear. Also, the walls between the rooms are paper thin. We stayed on a Friday night and there were a lot of groups at the hotel for team sports and parties. The people in the rooms on either side of us came in at 2:00 am and 4:00 am. They were talking and it felt like we were right there with them, so we're didn't sleep for the majority of the night. In addition, housekeeping knocked on the door at 8:20 am to clean the room. On a Saturday morning. Ugh. Overall, for someone with a lot of Marriott points, this hotel is a disappointment for a Marriott property.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Brennan C, Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you very much for sharing, I am very happy to that you enjoyed the team and the hotel was nice and clean. However, I am very sorry to hear it was not as restful as we would have hoped. I would love to get more details about your stay so that I may address them. We are centrally located to i70, but, we definitely should not be having the significant noise troubles that you experienced. I will be sure that my team and I revisit the measures in place and work to correct them quickly. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I may assist you personally.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I wanted to take the time to highlight the amazing service received by the overnight woman who checked me in at 1am and Brennan who assisted me in finding and mailing me my misplaced passport. Thank you both for the very memorable experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi Christopher G, I'm very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in providing premier service. Our team takes great pride in understand our guest's needs. Thank you for your kind feedback. I will share with everyone! Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The hotel is great. Nice and clean, great amenities, bar, pools, food, room etc, no complaints at all. Location is also great too, close to Golden and Denver.

HOWEVER MY REVIEW IS ALL ABOUT HOW GOOD THE SERVICE IS.

From the moment we checked in until we checked out and even post check out the service was 10/10. All the staff made us feel welcome from start to finish. So helpful and polite and friendly. The bar staff, the reception, the maids, EVERYONE.

Then the main reason I am posting this review.

I left my dress shirt in the room...I realized when I got home and called, not expecting to ever get it back.

Dawn single-handedly took it on herself to find me my shirt. She searched High and low in lost property but couldn't find it. She then continued to search the next two days through laundry, calling me numerous times to update me.

Then to my amazement she found it!! Then she arranged for the shipping back to me urgently as I needed it for another wedding. I live in Houston and it was shipped back to me for 12 dollars.

I have never experienced service this god and doubt I EVER WILL AGAIN.

Thanks everyone at the Marriott Denver West and in particularly Dawn. GREAT JOB!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Wow! Thank you so much! I can't tell you how happy we are to read and share this review. I am given the great pleasure of coming to work everyday with the best team. They are extremely guest focused and are unwavering when it comes to delivering the absolute best experience possible. I am thrilled to hear that you were able to experience what I get to be a part of everyday! We look forward to exceeding your expectations again. Please let me know if I may be of any personal service to you!

Cheers,

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This is an older Marriott and the layout is a little odd, but we've stayed here a few times and have enjoyed the property. It's location is great for exploring the outskirts of Denver, but is close enough that a trip to the Mall for dinner is easy enough. If you can get a view of the mountains, know that it can be a limited view, but pretty nonetheless. In warm weather a balcony room is nice, too.The rooms are on the small size, but nicely appointed, clean and the beds are comfortable. We've enjoyed our stays here and would choose this hotel over others in the area.

Stayed: October 2016

Thank you very much for sharing! We are so happy to hear that you consistently enjoy your time with us. You are correct, we have recently celebrated out 35th birthday; we do have a quirky hotel but, we spend a great deal of time ensuring it is comfortable, clean and well appointed. We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Until next time,