Courtyard Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$218
TownePlace Suites
US$221
US$193
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$241
Residence Inn
Eldora Lodge(Golden)
US$188
The Dove Inn(Golden)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$179
All reviewsthe concierge loungecopper creekoutdoor poolred rockswhole foodsbreakfast buffetper nightroom servicenice propertyfire pitshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripnice stayoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationexercise room
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I wanted to take the time to highlight the amazing service received by the overnight woman who checked me in at 1am and Brennan who assisted me in finding and mailing me my misplaced passport. Thank you both for the very memorable experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi Christopher G, I'm very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in providing premier service. Our team takes great pride in understand our guest's needs. Thank you for your kind feedback. I will share with everyone! Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The hotel is great. Nice and clean, great amenities, bar, pools, food, room etc, no complaints at all. Location is also great too, close to Golden and Denver.

HOWEVER MY REVIEW IS ALL ABOUT HOW GOOD THE SERVICE IS.

From the moment we checked in until we checked out and even post check out the service was 10/10. All the staff made us feel welcome from start to finish. So helpful and polite and friendly. The bar staff, the reception, the maids, EVERYONE.

Then the main reason I am posting this review.

I left my dress shirt in the room...I realized when I got home and called, not expecting to ever get it back.

Dawn single-handedly took it on herself to find me my shirt. She searched High and low in lost property but couldn't find it. She then continued to search the next two days through laundry, calling me numerous times to update me.

Then to my amazement she found it!! Then she arranged for the shipping back to me urgently as I needed it for another wedding. I live in Houston and it was shipped back to me for 12 dollars.

I have never experienced service this god and doubt I EVER WILL AGAIN.

Thanks everyone at the Marriott Denver West and in particularly Dawn. GREAT JOB!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Brennan C, Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Wow! Thank you so much! I can't tell you how happy we are to read and share this review. I am given the great pleasure of coming to work everyday with the best team. They are extremely guest focused and are unwavering when it comes to delivering the absolute best experience possible. I am thrilled to hear that you were able to experience what I get to be a part of everyday! We look forward to exceeding your expectations again. Please let me know if I may be of any personal service to you!

Cheers,
Brennan Conant
Senior Manager of Room Operations

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This is an older Marriott and the layout is a little odd, but we've stayed here a few times and have enjoyed the property. It's location is great for exploring the outskirts of Denver, but is close enough that a trip to the Mall for dinner is easy enough. If you can get a view of the mountains, know that it can be a limited view, but pretty nonetheless. In warm weather a balcony room is nice, too.The rooms are on the small size, but nicely appointed, clean and the beds are comfortable. We've enjoyed our stays here and would choose this hotel over others in the area.

Stayed: October 2016

Thank you very much for sharing! We are so happy to hear that you consistently enjoy your time with us. You are correct, we have recently celebrated out 35th birthday; we do have a quirky hotel but, we spend a great deal of time ensuring it is comfortable, clean and well appointed. We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Until next time,
Brennan Conant
Senior Manager of Room Operations

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Events in Denver caused me to stay at the Marriott in Golden since I did not want to spend >$800/night for the pleasure staying downtown. Maybe the price differential should have tipped me off. This is an unremarkable Marriott that should be rebranded Ramada. The room was moderately comfortable but not very clean. The room service was terrible. I ordered over easy eggs, bacon and hash browns. The bacon could give you a paper cut and both the eggs and hash browns had such an incredible amount of pepper on them that they were inedible. The TV remote was barely usable because the buttons were so worn out. The drinking glasses had likely been Windexed rather than properly washed. Let's just say that next time I will pay the $800 to NOT stay at the Marriott West.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Meredith I, Public Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we truly share these comments with our leaders in an effort to continually improve our offerings. I'm very sorry that we did not meet or exceed your expectations. My team and I make every effort to execute a flawless stay for our guests. Please be assured that we take cleanliness very seriously and all of our glassware is sanitized in a commercial dish machine located in our housekeeping office. I will share your comments about the quality of our room service food with the Chef so that he may address. Again, thank you for your recent stay. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss in more detail. Kindest Regards, Meredith

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stayed here for one night before our trip to Vail. The hotel lobby is beautiful. We also enjoyed breakfast in the restaurant. The room we had was small and tired, a bit below what we have come to expect from the Marriott brand. I would return again at a similar rate ($100) but if it were more than that I would look somewhere else until they have the rooms remodeled.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Meredith I, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Good Afternoon, and thank you for your comments and your recent stay at the Denver Marriott West. We appreciate your feedback and are making future renovation plans with our ownership. We hope to see you in the future if your travels bring you back to Golden, Colorado. Kindest Regards, Meredith