Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
SAVE US$31
PricelineUS$106
Agoda.comUS$106
HurbUS$112
All reviews front desk red rocks sofa bed great stay stayed here for one night enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly and helpful room was clean and comfortable easy access coffee maker would definitely stay here again hie denver mountains grant gals microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2020

Great place to crash for the night. Clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Only issue was that our room keys did not work and had to be re-coded. Would have liked to see more guests wearing masks for COVID-protection but all staff was masked. Breakfast staff was unable to toast the bagels but otherwise ok given COVID. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

I’ve traveled enough this summer to see some disappointed, weary people take their COVID frustrations out on hospitality staff. These gals are up for it. The breakfast lady, especially is skilled at turning their limited breakfast offerings into a positive. The night desk gal, (Lea?) had a handle on who was coming and going through her lobby while handling check ins and housekeeping, too. She’s a multi-tasking juggler. With these folks at the front and whomever is scrubbing the floors — they’re CLEAN — this place will survive. Some noise between the rooms, old enough that they have the noisy air conditioners in the windows.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

We had to move from another hotel and decided that this one would be the best fit. The front desk staff was awesome- getting us into a clean and spacious room right away. We enjoyed the breakfast and coffee in the mornings. Very friendly staff. The pool area turned our hair green- so just be mindful of that. The area the hotel was in was safe. We did hear the guests above us walking around - but pretty sure they just walked REALLY hard! We ordered dinner in and door dash delivered it. We will stay their again! We love the holiday inn and will never stray from them again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paula B
Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

Very Rude Management if you book through a third party source. They do not follow their own policies. Are unwilling to help people if issues arise. I will never stay at another Holiday Inn because if they allow management like these people it is not a reputable company.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver West - Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2020

Hello A9619CUandreap,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the customer service received. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 April 2020

We stayed here for one night after landing in Denver and before heading into the mountains. At check-in, I was disappointed that they did not give me connecting rooms for our family--in fact, we were on two different floors. The rooms were clean and we picked up dinner and brought our food back to the hotel. Breakfast was okay. There was no meat. We checked out promptly and headed to the mountains. Overall, a fine place to stay for one night.

Date of stay: March 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver West - Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2020

Hello there Mimi

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver West - Golden. As usual by our policy standards, I'm afraid special requests are never guaranteed and these are granted depending on availability. I'm sorry that our availability did not allow us to grant you your request for connecting rooms this time, but rest assured we will always do our best to provide it, always withing our possibilities.

I hope your stay was fine and judging by your comment it was. Hopefully we'll get to host you again in the coming future. In the meantime please stay safe and healthy during these difficult times.

Alejandro G.