“Decent Chinese food for a reasonable price”
Review of New Peach Garden

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th Street and Washington Ave
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My husband and I stopped in for lunch and they food was good, service was excellent. It is below street level so they did not have outdoor seating. Lunch consisted of soup, appetizer, and main course for $6.25 each!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Just eaten in this restuarant and I have to say the food was very bland the sauces were watery all in all a very disappointing meal which I shall not be repeating the server we had was very pleasant and attentive.

1  Thank hazel_acton
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We were told that this was one of the top ten Chinese restaurants in the Denver area. I find that to be a stretch. While the service was very good, the food was average. Even the so-called authentic menu items were unremarkable. One dish to avoid is the lamb with cumin - it's a colorless mountain of mostly onions. In sum, the prices are very reasonable, and the staff is quite attentive but the food is so-so. I would give it a shot, but keep your expectations real.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

First started out with the goat soup. It was very yummy. We wanted lamb, but not any of the lamb dishes on the menu. So we asked them to make us mandarin lamb family style... And they did. Good service, great prices and wonderful food. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

The restaurant offers both americanized and authentic Chinese food. The featured pork/beef sandwich is nice. Although I am not sure this is a good translation for the traditional Chinese dish. The place is underground basement, the service is ok but kinda slow. The food is average, but still a good place to have Chinese food.

Been to New Peach Garden? Share your experiences!