“Great dinner Bar”

Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 166 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th
Description: Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar is locally owned by long-time Highlands Ranch resident Peter Fatianow and his wife Delinda Fatianow. They recognized that the Denver metro area needed a place where relaxing with friends is as important as great food and wine. At Indulge, we personally welcome you to come sit, drink, dine, and experience an INDULGEnt night out! We are committed to making your visit enjoyable, relaxing, and tasty! Come in and encounter exceptional service, food, wine, spirits, and ambiance. Our menu changes seasonally - please see most updated menus
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Indulge has a great selection of wines and the food was exceptional. Have been to indulge several times and each time I have been pleased with the food quality and the service.

Travel819462, Owner at Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for coming into Indulge Golden! We are so pleased to hear that you have had a great experience at our establishment on several occasions. We really appreciate your continued support. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks! Delinda

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We come to Indulge weekly or several times a month and love the bar staff, ambiance and food/wine! The staff is always great with recommendations and very knowledgeable about wine (ask Jeremy the bartender for wine recommends). The apps and happy hour are great, we love the ahi tuna guacamole, crab cakes and meatballs and the Chicken Saltimboca is a great “go to” for entree as well as the steaks. Personally we like sitting at the bar and chatting with Jeremy and other patrons, and the atmosphere is always lively and welcoming!

Thank you so much Monte! We sure appreciate your review and are happy to hear you love Indulge! Thanks, Delinda

Reviewed 16 September 2018

On a Monday holiday (Labor Day) in Golden, we found long lines at most every restaurant in the area, including restaurants we would rather avoid. We were lucky to get a table at the Indulge Bistro and it turned out to be a fantastic option. We were seated at a great table, experienced excellent service, and our burgers and sides were cooked perfectly. Everything was served hot. Our server did a nice job of checking in with us and filling drinks, even through the restaurant seemed fairly packed and understaffed for the number of customers. It was a great way to wrap up our trip to Colorado. We'll return to Indulge. Prices were reasonable.

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience at Indulge! We hope you come visit us again when you are in Golden! Thanks, Delinda

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Indulge has been just "meh" for a long time but I recently went to a happy hour that colleagues organized. We had a beautiful table outside although the service was pretty slow. Happy hour food is what Indulge still does well and things were fine. I had to leave an hour before the rest of our group of 10. Because I wasn't sure how the final bills would be split/paid, I paid for my drinks and a selection of the happy hour food and then then tipped a bit less than 30%. We were a quiet but somewhat large group. A couple hours later my colleague texted to say that I had not tipped and had taken both copies of the receipt with me. She tipped cash on my behalf. I knew I had left the signed copy but checked anyway (I had left the signed copy). The next day I checked my debit card transactions and the full amount with the 30% tip had been debited from my account. I called when they opened and after a lengthy conversation I was told that the server found the signed receipt later and put through the full amount. I was surprised since my colleague and hte server had a long conversation about how I taken the receipts so I assume she was aware that she was then tipped closer to 40%. The manager thanked me for my feedback on the phone, did nothing and said she would talk to the server. Certainly didn't offer to make it right nor was she apologetic.

Last night, against our better judgement, we went back for a couple of quick appetizers between two other events--for what will be our final visit. Indulge is absolutely not worth the money. Unseasonably hot weather made the patio look inviting and there were lots of open tables. The bar tables were nearly full and the rest of hte place looked sparse. We asked to sit outside and were told there were no more tables. Right. We were then shown a bar table next to the bathroom door and so instead asked to sit at the large, roomy bar where there were lots of open seats. The bartender seemed to having a great time chatting and working. We sat down and waited while he chatted and made more drinks. And the we waited while he turned and started chatting with two servers who had stopped by the bar. Just as we were deciding to pack up and leave, another tall bartender (maybe the owner) came into the bar and looked around. He saw us sitting there and came over and asked if we were all set and had placed our order. We told him that nobody had said anything to us at all at which he replied, "Oh! Well, hello! What can I get you?" He was attentive after that but the actual bartender never said a word. We ordered a couple glasses of wine and some appetizers. The food was fine--the hummus is really good but they serve it with matchstick sized veggies and huge hunks of bread. Not quite the right ratio.

Clearly Indulge could care less about quality across the board. The place seems to be managed poorly. I still cannot believe we went back in last night. It would have been great to have been happily surprised. No such luck.

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have great experiences at Indulge. I am sorry that our GM did not do a good job with handling your issue. She is no longer with our company and we have had some significant management changes since you were in last. We are working hard to make positive changes and improvements. This is certainly not our standard of service and we are disappointed to hear that this happened to you. We definitely do care and would like to make it right. If you want to send me a message via email, I would like to send you a gift card to give us another try. My email is delinda@indulgewinebar.com. Again my sincere apologies. Thanks, Delinda

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Great wine selection, good food, great ambience , love the outdoor seating. Highly recommend a stop in

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you love Indulge! Please come see us again soon. Thanks, Delinda

Been to Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!