“Worlds best panini”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best panini we’ve ever had!! Service was amazing. Food was impeccable, real Italian bread and delicious meats. Store was incredibly clean and well kept. Would recommend Dagottos to anyone!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great lunch. Was very impressed with the pesto turkey melt. Will definitely return. Great for a business lunch.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I was happy to come across Dagotto’s Panini bistro to try my first ever panini and cannoli. The server was very knowledgeable and offered some suggestions about the food and the local area. I got the Italian panini and it was delicious! The food was served up super quick. I highly recommend the town of Golden for it’s proximity to the foothills, and great restaurants like Dagotto’s!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Our dinner was delightful! Their menu has good variety and everything we ordered was delicious. You order at the counter and then your food is brought to you. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here for lunch before touring Coors, we thought it would be quick but it wasn't. It took almost 30 mins to get our food and they weren't that busy. But it was well worth the wait!!! My mom and I got half sandwiches, three inches that were good. I got a half Greek salad which had excellent dressing and half the Da Don which was awesome. My mom got half a BLT which she really liked and my bf got a meatball sandwich with homemade meatballs. All the sandwiches came on homemade focaccia bread. We all loved our lunch, would go back any time!

1  Thank saiza