Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
Hotels.comUS$139
TableMountainInnUS$139
HurbUS$146
1,445 results
All reviews the cantina southwestern decor colorado school of mines parking garage the main street coors brewery walking distance the grill hotel restaurant rooms are spacious front desk staff concert at red rocks denver area clear creek golden hotel tmi balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2018

My husband and I recently stayed five night at Table Mountain Inn. Located in historic downtown Golden. Table Mountain Inn is with walking distance to morning coffee, great shopping, happy hour, and fabulous dinner choices. THE BEST THING ABOUT Table Mountain Inn is that it is so clean and comfortable. The MATTRESSES where the best I have every slept on in a hotel. PILLOWS and LINENS are fabulous. The room was cleaned and linens changed daily. Excellent environment with a safe feeling!

Room tip: The view of Table Mountain is so pretty!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KateM5108, Manager at Table Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you so much for your great review! We have had many people compliment us on our comfortable beds. We pride ourselves on being a home away from home by having fresh, soft linens and comfortable pillows and beds. As you mentioned, we are ideally situated in the heart of downtown Golden. Just steps out of our front door, we are surrounded by awesome hiking trails, local breweries, local eats and more. In addition to the amazing food around town, we also have an award winning grill and cantina located right in our hotel lobby. They are open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 awesome happy hours (2-6 pm; 9-11 pm) everyday.
Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate it.
We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Table Mountain is was one of our group's conference hotels. It was an excellent choice. The hotel has a exterior adobe design. The interior is rustic western included stuffed mountain lion and grizzly bear. My room was quite comfortable. Many rooms have nice views. The staff were uniformly friendly and helpful.

I would like to single out Clark at the front desk for especial praise. I had flown into Denver. It is an $85 taxi ride to Golden. But you can get there by train for $9 or $4.50 is you are a senior. The light rail station is about a 6 minute drive to the hotel and back. When I arrived, I booked a taxi to take me to the station. I allocated 4 hours to get back to the airport and board.my plane. Well, the Metro taxi company is highly unreliable as their service to Golden is an afterthought. When it became clear my Taxi was not coming, Clark was going off shift and drove me to the light rail station in Golden. It was a kindness above and beyond his job description. Clark was a lifesaver for me. I think he exemplifies the type of service that Table Mountain provides.

I ate two meals, breakfast and lunch in the hotel's cantina. The food and the service were both excellent. Our group also had a banquet which was also quite good.

The hotel's location is on Washington Street which is a nice historic street full of shops and places to eat. It is only a few minutes walk to the Colorado School of Mines campus.

I would gladly stay in the Table Mountain again. And I recommend it for people vacationing in Golden or having a meeting there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We met some friends here for a Saturday night dinner. We were sat quickly, as we had reservations. Our waitress was adequate and polite. I had some chicken enchiladas that were very good and my husband tried the chicken fajitas. He felt like they were good as well. I had the cadillac margarita and it was pretty good, but soooo tiny. Not the best value, but still good.
Overall, we'd go back with friends because it was a nice place to catch-up with our friends and enjoy a reasonably priced, decent meal.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KateM5108, Manager at Table Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you had a great time with friends and received good service from us. We strive to have a team of friendly and efficient servers. The chicken enchiladas are a local favorite here! As far as the margaritas go, we have a significant larger option for just $1 more! Our bartenders and servers are well trained in our prices and drinks, feel free to strike up a conversation about our most popular drinks and meals. We are open everyday for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 amazing happy hours!
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
We look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Our one night stay at Table Mountain Inn was great. Check in was quick and associates were kind and helpful. The Santa Fe Suite was clean, comfortable and spacious, with The deck facing the town and Table Mountain, what a view!
We walked the town Main Street shops and down the river bank in the evening. It was beautiful and relaxing. We ate breakfast at the Inn the next morning and it was so good, we were actually disappointed that we hadn’t eaten dinner there the night before.
This hotel deserves a 5 star rating because it was absolutely perfect!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great review! We are delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us. The Santa Fe suite as well as our other suites and Table Mountain grand rooms do indeed have a spectacular view of downtown Golden and the Table mountains. As you mentioned, we are ideally located in the heart of downtown Golden. Since we are on the main drag in downtown, we are walking distance to anything you may need during your time with us; hiking, shopping, restaurants, and so much more. For added convenience, we have an award winning grill and cantina located in our hotel lobby. They are open everyday for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 awesome happy hours!
Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate it!
We hope to see you next time you're in Golden!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

This hotel has been an important part of our family for the past five years. Every time we visited our son at Co School of Mines we stayed at TMI. It was a natural choice for his rehearsal dinner and as usual delivered high quality friendly efficient service. The food for 64 people was abundant and excellently prepared. Our friends and family were very well taken care of during their stay. TMI also catered the off site wedding reception for 150 people and made both events seamless while giving both bride and grooms families peace of mind that our big events were in caring hands.

Room tip: Every room is different. I have never had a bad room in 20 stays. The second floor is convenient for dogs.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review! It's wonderful seeing school of Mines families become regulars here and coming back well after graduation. We are overjoyed you and your family had a great stay as well to have served your family in our restaurant as well as catering to the offsite wedding. We pride ourselves on friendly, and efficient service as well as having an award winning grill and cantina in the hotel lobby.
We appreciate the review and hope to see you again next time you're in Golden!