“Great Hotel”

The Golden Hotel, an Ascend Collection hotel
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This hotel is great for a visit to beautiful Golden Colorado. I was in the area for business and my stay was wonderful. I did have to change rooms due to a reservation mix up on my part. There was only one issue on my check out day the housekeeper knocked on my door around 8:30am to clean my room and woke me up which made me very grumpy. I can appreciate the dedication of the staff but there should never be a knock on the door unless you know the guest has already checked out. I had a long drive ahead of me so my rest was essential. Other than that great place I will be back.

Room Tip: None, the rooms are great I have no suggestions.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dan B, General Manager at The Golden Hotel, an Ascend Collection hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay, although I am disappointed to learn of the disturbance you experienced on the day of your departure. We truly appreciate all of the guest feedback we receive as we consistently strive to go above and beyond the expectations of our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Loved the Golden Hotel, loved Golden Colorado! Stayed 2 nights for a family wedding. Room was great, loved the back patio for breakfast overlooking the creek! Beautiful property, if we're ever back in Golden we'll be staying here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your 5 star review, it will be a pleasure to share your kind comments with the entire team! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay in beautiful Golden, Colorado. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and look forward to serving you again if your travels bring you back to Golden, Colorado!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The desk attendant was especially helpful. The food was great. Nice atmosphere. Very clean room. I will look forward to my next stay. I will certainly recommend this hotel to my friends.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the service you received from our amazing team members. We consider a recommendation one of the nicest compliments we could receive and we truly appreciate yours. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is an excellent facility. The staff is friendly and efficent. It is quiet and well appointed. In the restaurant the food is well presented and very tasty. The waitstaff is attentive but not hovering. The deck over looking Clear Creek is wonderful. One minimal and minor negative is the dishware in the restaurant, which while attractive, is of a shape or configuration that makes it diffcult to manage the associated flatware.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your 5 star review! It will be a pleasure to share your feedback with the entire team! I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the service provided. We truly value all of the comments we received from our guests. Thank you again and we hope to serve you the next time you visit beautiful Golden, Colorado.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We have stayed at the Golden Hotel several times and we have never been disappointed. The hotel is centrally located near downtown and several local attractions. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: View of the river
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for selecting to stay with us while visiting beautiful Golden, Colorado. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your guest room and our location. We very much appreciate all of the guest feedback we receive. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again in the future!

General Manger