Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 09/03/21
PricelineUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
getaroom.comUS$95
All reviews front desk room was clean nice hotel denver west red rocks room rate marriott hotels would stay here again up to date staff was friendly indoor pool convenient location bistro property mountains wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

Service is nice, rooms are big, comfortable and clean. I stayed here for a couple nights and I loved it, close to the mountains and the city center, free parking and breakfast, I would totally recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 91pablom
James Bell, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Golden Red Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We really appreciate your comments, and hope we can count on your repeat business if you are in our area again! Please travel safely!

Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

First the positives...the room was clean and quiet. Free bottled water was a great touch. Walked next door for breakfast and they had what has become a typical Covid breakfast of bagels, fruit, cereals. The staff were friendly when they were available. We noticed that frequently the front desk was left unattended which didn’t impact us bit we noticed people waiting to check-in. Perhaps an understaffing issue.

Now the big negative (for me)...multiple signs at front door directing smokers away at least 25 ft however the benches and ash tray were roughly 10 ft away. As a result you walked through cigarette smoke with each entry and exit. We attempted to sit in the lobby and the open door pulled the smoke right inside.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I regret that your experience was not worthy of a better rating, but your feedback is much appreciated because we are always trying to improve our product and service. Thank you foe staying, and we hope to have the chance to earn your repeat business.

Reviewed 2 February 2020

Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable.
Not sure why tripadvisor is requiring that I have a minimum
of 200 characters, but I am getting closer and closer the longer
this sentence is getting, actually! Well there you go I got the
required number of characters.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank visgage
CYRIGolden, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Golden Red Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate our property (and to use the required number of characters!:)) We really appreciate your business, and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 December 2019 via mobile

I had to stay here for three weeks for work. It was a good stay. I'll start with the good things. The service was excellent. The front desk clerks were very nice and helpful, always greeted me when I entered the hotel. If I needed anything, they handled my request promptly. The bistro staff was very friendly and hard working. One of them even started to learn my breakfast habits and give me my usual order. They were excellent!
The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The fitness center was a little small but good enough. They had 4 treadmills and some dumbbells with a bench. Had an indoor pool and small hot tub. Some of the furniture in the lobby and rooms is a little dated but still comfortable.
The only negatives I had was that even though they knew I was staying for a long period, my room key card stopped working every 4th or 5th day and I had to go to the front desk and get another one. Very frustrating to not know exactly when it was going to happen and get all the way up to your room only to have to go back down to the front desk again to get your card reactivated so you can get in your room. There were multiple other people that I work with that were staying there as well and it happened to all of us.
The only other negative was that the dinner food at the bistro wasn't great. I enjoyed the breakfast food but anything besides that wasn't too good.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank aaronw58
Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for one night on the way up to the mountain. Convenient location to 70 West. Good breakfast for $10 add on. Friendly staff. Convenient to shopping. Close to businesses. A good spot to stop if you get in late and are headed up to the mountain the next day.

Date of stay: November 2019