All reviews marriott courtyard room was clean easy access front desk staff spent one night exceptional staff red rocks very nice hotel the check in process would stay here again off the highway little things chain hotel the general manager location is great checking out nice stay
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My team and I stayed here for work. Mark at the bar was excellent and made our visit extra special. Sophie at the front desk was also very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The room was nice and having the cafe with real food plus the bar made it better than some other hotel “coffee bars”.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Kelsey B, Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

sganino, Thank you for reviewing your stay, and thank you for acknowledging our team here on property! Our staff takes great pride in providing our guests with an excellent experience, and I will be sure to let them know they positively impacted your visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Good price and relatively convenient location on the outskirts of Denver for a last minute weekend ski trip. Hotel is about 45 mins West, from the airport, just off the highway, and about 50 mins from Loveland Mountain, plus traffic. So, a bit of a drive, but as the mountain hotels were expensive and pickings were slim at the last minute, this was a good solution.

Staff were pleasant, the room was clean and very spacious, and the bed was comfy. With all our snowboard gear, the space in the room was very useful.

There is a hot spa pool adjoined to the small swimming pool, which was nice and hot, and relaxing after a day on the mountains. However, if the pool is crowded with kids, it can be noisy and splashy as you are almost in the pool with them, given how to is designed. If they are your kids, I’m sure it’s really practical!

Would stay here again, as it’s a good quality hotel for a fair price.

I forgot to take a photo, but our room looked exactly like the image of the King room on the hotel site, and had a sofa in it (as shown in that picture) so that gives you a good idea of the size of the room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Rockingham13, Thank you for sharing a detailed review of your stay! We’re glad it was a great hotel experience for you overall, and we’d love to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice, and the rooms were nice, also. We chose this location because it was an easy drive to Loveland for skiing. Hotel is just off the highway and close to lots of restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Beth Ann K, Thank you for reviewing your visit. We’re pleased to know it was an enjoyable experience for you overall. We’d love to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I was particularly pleased with how friendly and professional the staff were, and how exceptionally clean my room was! It isn't a brand new property (not old either) and has clearly been well kept, which is appreciated. I couldn't have been more delighted with each and every one of the wonderful team members that I encountered. I would like to make mention of Sophie at the front desk, she is exceptional! The exercise room was well equipped for the size of the hotel and every-thing was clean and well kept. I especially enjoyed that there is filtered water available as well, outside the exercise room. I had one tiny problem and when I spoke with James B. the GM, he handled it with absolute finesse and went above and beyond what I expected to make sure that I was happy! Overall this is a great value, and the location is great.

Room Tip: Even a room by the elevator was quiet!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

We really appreciate your 5 star review and are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations during your visit! We would love to welcome you back again during future trips to the Golden area.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this location! I was greeted upon check-in by the nicest lady (I apologize that I didn’t catch her name). She was welcoming, made the check-in process easy and quick and gave me much needed (and appreciated) water!

Though my stay was short, everyone was nice! The next night I was heading down to a Nuggets game and the same lady from check-in helped to give me ideas on how to get there and explaining the light rail. When I got back the front desk personnel asked how the game was and welcomed me back.

The next morning, I headed out for a hike and returned parched! I asked if I could purchase one of the waters that was given to me at check-in and they were happy to offer one to me free of charge!

There is no doubt that when I come back to Golden, I will always stay here!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

LeahBia1125, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us. We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay and had such great things to say about about our staff. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another 5 star experience!