US$180
AscendHotels
US$231
US$218
TownePlace Suites
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$203
Residence Inn
Eldora Lodge(Golden)
US$188
The Dove Inn(Golden)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$179
All reviewsmarriott courtyardstandard courtyardfront desk staffroom was cleaneasy accessspent one nightexceptional staffvery nice hotelthe check in processawesome staydenver westwould stay here againoff the highwaylittle thingschain hotelthe general managerlocation is great
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My team and I stayed here for work. Mark at the bar was excellent and made our visit extra special. Sophie at the front desk was also very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The room was nice and having the cafe with real food plus the bar made it better than some other hotel “coffee bars”.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Good price and relatively convenient location on the outskirts of Denver for a last minute weekend ski trip. Hotel is about 45 mins West, from the airport, just off the highway, and about 50 mins from Loveland Mountain, plus traffic. So, a bit of a drive, but as the mountain hotels were expensive and pickings were slim at the last minute, this was a good solution.

Staff were pleasant, the room was clean and very spacious, and the bed was comfy. With all our snowboard gear, the space in the room was very useful.

There is a hot spa pool adjoined to the small swimming pool, which was nice and hot, and relaxing after a day on the mountains. However, if the pool is crowded with kids, it can be noisy and splashy as you are almost in the pool with them, given how to is designed. If they are your kids, I’m sure it’s really practical!

Would stay here again, as it’s a good quality hotel for a fair price.

I forgot to take a photo, but our room looked exactly like the image of the King room on the hotel site, and had a sofa in it (as shown in that picture) so that gives you a good idea of the size of the room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice, and the rooms were nice, also. We chose this location because it was an easy drive to Loveland for skiing. Hotel is just off the highway and close to lots of restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I was particularly pleased with how friendly and professional the staff were, and how exceptionally clean my room was! It isn't a brand new property (not old either) and has clearly been well kept, which is appreciated. I couldn't have been more delighted with each and every one of the wonderful team members that I encountered. I would like to make mention of Sophie at the front desk, she is exceptional! The exercise room was well equipped for the size of the hotel and every-thing was clean and well kept. I especially enjoyed that there is filtered water available as well, outside the exercise room. I had one tiny problem and when I spoke with James B. the GM, he handled it with absolute finesse and went above and beyond what I expected to make sure that I was happy! Overall this is a great value, and the location is great.

Room Tip: Even a room by the elevator was quiet!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this location! I was greeted upon check-in by the nicest lady (I apologize that I didn’t catch her name). She was welcoming, made the check-in process easy and quick and gave me much needed (and appreciated) water!

Though my stay was short, everyone was nice! The next night I was heading down to a Nuggets game and the same lady from check-in helped to give me ideas on how to get there and explaining the light rail. When I got back the front desk personnel asked how the game was and welcomed me back.

The next morning, I headed out for a hike and returned parched! I asked if I could purchase one of the waters that was given to me at check-in and they were happy to offer one to me free of charge!

There is no doubt that when I come back to Golden, I will always stay here!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo