All reviews marriott courtyard room was clean easy access front desk staff spent one night exceptional staff red rocks very nice hotel the check in process would stay here again off the highway little things chain hotel the general manager location is great checking out nice stay
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice, and the rooms were nice, also. We chose this location because it was an easy drive to Loveland for skiing. Hotel is just off the highway and close to lots of restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Kelsey B, Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Beth Ann K, Thank you for reviewing your visit. We’re pleased to know it was an enjoyable experience for you overall. We’d love to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I was particularly pleased with how friendly and professional the staff were, and how exceptionally clean my room was! It isn't a brand new property (not old either) and has clearly been well kept, which is appreciated. I couldn't have been more delighted with each and every one of the wonderful team members that I encountered. I would like to make mention of Sophie at the front desk, she is exceptional! The exercise room was well equipped for the size of the hotel and every-thing was clean and well kept. I especially enjoyed that there is filtered water available as well, outside the exercise room. I had one tiny problem and when I spoke with James B. the GM, he handled it with absolute finesse and went above and beyond what I expected to make sure that I was happy! Overall this is a great value, and the location is great.

Room Tip: Even a room by the elevator was quiet!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

We really appreciate your 5 star review and are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations during your visit! We would love to welcome you back again during future trips to the Golden area.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this location! I was greeted upon check-in by the nicest lady (I apologize that I didn’t catch her name). She was welcoming, made the check-in process easy and quick and gave me much needed (and appreciated) water!

Though my stay was short, everyone was nice! The next night I was heading down to a Nuggets game and the same lady from check-in helped to give me ideas on how to get there and explaining the light rail. When I got back the front desk personnel asked how the game was and welcomed me back.

The next morning, I headed out for a hike and returned parched! I asked if I could purchase one of the waters that was given to me at check-in and they were happy to offer one to me free of charge!

There is no doubt that when I come back to Golden, I will always stay here!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

LeahBia1125, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us. We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay and had such great things to say about about our staff. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another 5 star experience!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this place has a Great location. Place looks to be well maintained and you can see the city lights. Staff is very polite and they have a small bar where u can get starbuck drinks or if u want a mix drink or cold beer the bartender Mark is a Great guy and is willing to help. We sat with him one night and had a few drinks and what a nice guy. Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Camp4fun2013

Camp4fun2013, Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope to welcome you back again and will strive to make your future visits just as great as this one.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Spent one night at this conveniently located hotel, and was pleasantly surprised by how friendly and accommodating the staff was. Emily at the Front Desk was like a breath of fresh air, and Mark Haskins at the Bistro went above and beyond to make sure that we were well taken care of.

Room Tip: We had a 4th floor room, and I never heard any noise in the hallway.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

VailGal40, Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, and thank you for acknowledging our great team here on property. Our staff takes great pride in serving our guests, and I will be sure to pass along your kind words! We hope to welcome you back again soon for another wonderful experience!