US$180
  • Pool
US$231
US$218
TownePlace Suites
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$203
Residence Inn
Eldora Lodge(Golden)
US$188
The Dove Inn(Golden)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$179
All reviewsmarriott courtyardstandard courtyardfront desk staffroom was cleaneasy accessspent one nightexceptional staffvery nice hotelthe check in processawesome staydenver westwould stay here againoff the highwaylittle thingschain hotelthe general managerlocation is great
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice, and the rooms were nice, also. We chose this location because it was an easy drive to Loveland for skiing. Hotel is just off the highway and close to lots of restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I was particularly pleased with how friendly and professional the staff were, and how exceptionally clean my room was! It isn't a brand new property (not old either) and has clearly been well kept, which is appreciated. I couldn't have been more delighted with each and every one of the wonderful team members that I encountered. I would like to make mention of Sophie at the front desk, she is exceptional! The exercise room was well equipped for the size of the hotel and every-thing was clean and well kept. I especially enjoyed that there is filtered water available as well, outside the exercise room. I had one tiny problem and when I spoke with James B. the GM, he handled it with absolute finesse and went above and beyond what I expected to make sure that I was happy! Overall this is a great value, and the location is great.

Room Tip: Even a room by the elevator was quiet!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this location! I was greeted upon check-in by the nicest lady (I apologize that I didn’t catch her name). She was welcoming, made the check-in process easy and quick and gave me much needed (and appreciated) water!

Though my stay was short, everyone was nice! The next night I was heading down to a Nuggets game and the same lady from check-in helped to give me ideas on how to get there and explaining the light rail. When I got back the front desk personnel asked how the game was and welcomed me back.

The next morning, I headed out for a hike and returned parched! I asked if I could purchase one of the waters that was given to me at check-in and they were happy to offer one to me free of charge!

There is no doubt that when I come back to Golden, I will always stay here!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this place has a Great location. Place looks to be well maintained and you can see the city lights. Staff is very polite and they have a small bar where u can get starbuck drinks or if u want a mix drink or cold beer the bartender Mark is a Great guy and is willing to help. We sat with him one night and had a few drinks and what a nice guy. Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Camp4fun2013
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Spent one night at this conveniently located hotel, and was pleasantly surprised by how friendly and accommodating the staff was. Emily at the Front Desk was like a breath of fresh air, and Mark Haskins at the Bistro went above and beyond to make sure that we were well taken care of.

Room Tip: We had a 4th floor room, and I never heard any noise in the hallway.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple