Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$99
PricelineUS$89
FindHotelUS$90
Agoda.comUS$89
TravelocityUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2020

Average hotel for the price. I picked this location because of the price since we were staying a few days to explore the area. The beds were great but some parts of the room could have used some updating. I understand a cracked shower and stained counter are expensive when everyone is losing money due to the virus. It doesn't cost that much to replace a cracked toilet lid... The staff is wonderful. They attempted to fix any blips as fast as possible and I know they were short handed at times. The staff would be my reason for staying at this hotel again and the reason I left a higher rating. The current breakfast is twin packs of normal muffins. They also have an elevator and a computer in the lobby in case you need to print out something. It felt like a safe location.

Date of stay: August 2020
Tina M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Golden - Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

Hi lorisI8639TR,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly. We are happy to have met your expectations with our friendly services and the cleanliness of our guest rooms. It means a lot to receive your feedback regarding the condition of our amenities and the breakfast services, so we are aware of the areas we can improve and adapt to our guest's many different needs. We hope to impress you during another visit with every level of service, thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

We were here on Christmas Eve. The friendly attendant said breakfast was until 10 on Christmas Day. We went down to eat at 9:45, the surly gray haired lady in attendance told me “if that’s what they told you last night(!?), I’m sorry”. She definitely didn’t sound sorry in the least or give us any greeting as we came and went during her shift. All other clerks were friendly and greeted us as we passed during our two day stay.

Our bed was excellent quality, as were the pillows. Our room was large with both a sofa and a lounge chair.

Our bath tub had a peeling two tone surface. The wall paper in the bath was peeling. Who puts wallpaper in a bath?

The water sprinkler in the ceiling by the room door drips, causing a wet spot in the carpet.

We don’t consider any of those things to be deal breakers. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Golden - Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2020

Hi 511kellyi,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We will also be working on your observations especially with our front desk staff and make sure this behavior will not happen again.

We appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 October 2019

We had stayed here before. It was OK as a basic hotel at a decent price. But this time was awful. When we first opened the room door, we thought someone had been smoking in the room. We informed the desk, which offered to spray, but we let it go. Then we saw an open bar of soap in the bathroom. They gave us more soap. When we returned after the first day, our room had not been serviced. We told the desk. They said they would be sure it would be the next day. After the second day, it had not been serviced. We ran out of tissues and toilet paper. Had to go down and get more. We complained again and got assurances. It happened again on the third day. Are you kidding? NOT SERVICED AT ALL. In addition, the elevator floor was filthy. The sink had not drain stop. They left us only one cup for coffee or bathroom. DON'T STAY HERE.

2  Thank Bill J
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Golden - Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and the cleanliness. Unfortunately, despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking rooms, it does occasionally happen and I hope you’ll accept our sincerest apologies for the smell of smoke that you experienced.

We will address thyour feedback to our housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure that these events do not reoccur in the future. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review and for informing us to give us the opportunity to address this situation.

Reviewed 4 October 2019

Horrible hotel, hotel looks shabby, bathroom was grungy and disgusting. TV didn’t work and there was no one to fix it for 2 hours so we missed the game on Sunday. They did not give us new towels or replenish the toilet paper. I am so disappointed in Choice Hotels. It wasn’t even the cheapest hotel we could have picked. My daughter has cancer and we were looking for reasonable and to give her comfort. The air conditioning was also in poor condition along with a very cramped space. The internet worked well.

Room tip: Stay in a different hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you had issues with housekeeping during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Know that we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

We stayed here because it was very near the hospital as my father was having heart surgery. We went to check in at 5 pm. We were told that they had no television (local channels or cable) and that our room would be upgraded to a king due to this. Then they let us know that our room still wasn't clean. Said to come back at 7 pm to check in. The upgraded room turned out to still be a queen bed and was right next to the elevator, which kept me up all night. The counter in the bathroom is completely delaminating. The top blanket on the bed was filthy! It had stains and hair from the last tenant. The hotel is in complete disrepair. We paid $125 per night. We could have stayed at a dozen other nice hotels for this price, but mistakenly chose this place. There are signs around the parking lot that warn of vehicle break ins. I was a little worried, so I kept looking out and sure enough, there were people just walking around from the apartment complex next door. This is a $65 hotel at best.

Room tip: stay away from 309, 307, 209, 207 due to the elevator shaft being right up against the rooms.
1  Thank wyolion