All reviewshoneymoon suiteroom was cleandog parkbagelshot springscontinental breakfastreasonable ratespool and hot tubplace to sleepwalking distancemicrowave and fridgefront desk staffgreat roomother hotelsa great place to stayacross the streetbarb
Reviewed 10 August 2012

This is the 2nd time we've stayed here. This is a really wonderful place with the BEST customer service in Glenwood Springs! The people here are fantastic and make your stay so enjoyable! This is the only place I'll stay when we visit!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank rose6789
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Decided to stay the night on our way back from Nevada. The hotel we normally stay at was full as was most places in Glenwood. The room was pricy but decided to stay. The guy at the desk was very friendly. What made me uneasy and not wanting to stay were the drunk men in the parking lot, I definitely would not stay here if I were a single woman. Also it was obvious there are a lot of extended stay people who live here...like the person next to us that stood outside our door and smoked and talked on his phone most of the night. I do think they should not have travelers stay so close to their monthly residents, just bad business.

On a positive note, the room was clean, and provided us a decent nights rest.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 3 August 2012

This place is a train wreck !
After 13 hours in the car we were anxious to get to the Inn and settle down for a quiet night.
First the desk clerk argued about needing my credit card even though we had pre-paid through Expedia. I made the mistake of giving in and now I have to fight the room being charged AGAIN to my account.
The room is large, the bed was comfortable and the TV worked. From there it goes downhill fast. The room was dated, the table broken so you couldn't use it, the AC loud and blew behind the curtains.
The bathroom, ugg, a blind man could repair walls better, the shower curtain was too short so it flooded the bathroom. The door warped and the veneer peeling (due to the shower water hitting it....short curtain !) Curtain rod was placed on top of the door molding which the blind man installed. The soap was a bar of wax and the shampoo was a sample envelope I've seen at CVS, not enough for 2 people IF you could get it open with wet hands.
WIFI.....what a joke ! If you could sign on it would last for a couple of minutes and then disconnect. The evening clerk said she knew there was a problem and hung up ! Sorry to bother you ! If you advertise WIFI make sure it works. We gave up on it.
Why did you put travelers on the 2nd floor with the weekly/monthly people ! We didn't go outside to mingle with the drunk patrons that left their empties and bottle tops all over the balcony.
Breakfast, another horrid idea. We didn't eat any of it, rubber eggs, old pancakes. I suppose we could have had the Fruit Loops. Coffee was ok but not with plastic creamer. The diner down the street was great !
Save yourself, DON'T stay here. I'm sure it used to be a good place before the 1980s hit.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JimY03446
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The rooms were very big and spacious, the bathroom area was spacious as well, plenty of room to put our luggage somewhere where we weren't having to trip over it. The beds were comfortable and clean and although the rooms were a little dated, the overall property was very nice. The continental breakfast was ok, nothing spectacular, but good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2012

One of those hotels that people rent for the week and sit out front getting drunk an who knows what else. Seems to be the community dive. The room wasn't that bad but I paid $127 for a really crappy room. It was clean enough I guess but the tub spout was about 3 inches from the wall and that gap freaked me out. Again the room just wasn't worth that price. Of u get a better deal it's not that bad. Just know what your paying for. If yiu end up taying in glenwood, chrck out the Grand downtown! Awesome lunch

• Stayed: July 2012