“Tasty sushi, yummy Sake!”
Review of Zheng Asian Bistro

Zheng Asian Bistro
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The concept for Zheng is simple. Combine the service and atmosphere of a local neighborhood bistro with food built around the ancient art of wok fired cuisine. With a commitment to using only farm fresh ingredients and a dedication to quality, Zheng has become the go to choice for pan asian cuisine in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. See you soon, The Zheng Asian Bistro Team
Reviewed 10 August 2018

A great place for a quick bite or for a lunch with the family! The staff were kind and attentive, and knowledgeable about their offerings. They offer Moonstone Coconut Lemongrass Nigori Sake, so be sure to ask for a bottle! Rocky Mountain Roll is very nice!!

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Had dinner there with friends. We ordered soups (wonton, tom ka gai - both very good) and egg rolls ( my friends enjoyed them).

For main courses, they allow a "make your own" so people can choose the meat / veggies / spice combo they want. I enjoyed the Singapore noodles which they spiced up upon my request. My hasband was not as happy with his pad-thai.

Serice was courteous and they split our bills by couples.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Zheng’s Asian Bistro is conveniently located in a busy shopping area in west Glenwood Springs. Our lunch experience here was simply average.

Our server was friendly, and food was good, not stellar. The restaurant itself was in need of a good deep clean from the debris and food on the floors, dirty windows and ledges, high dust on black ceiling fixtures, and the restrooms, especially.

The restaurant was busy when we dined here for a late lunch one weekend, as Glenwood Springs was in full swing with summer tourists.

Bottom line: We would probably not go out of our way to dine here again, since we’d like to try other restaurants in the area which serve similar cuisine.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Took a chance on Zheng and it was a very good choice. Service was fast and friendly. Time was spent telling us different items on the menu. Started with a soup that I can’t spell nor pronounce and it was great. The heat hit the back of your throat. We ordered salmon sashimi which came in large pieces with ginger and wasabi. Also had lettuce wrap that was bursting with flavor. Great time. Great atmosphere. Great place to enjoy.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was in town for business and found this place by accident. Wow, what a great place off the beaten path. I got sushi the first night (yes, I came back for another meal) and the fish was very fresh and the rolls and sashimi was well prepared.

On the second night, I did Chinese food and was surprised again.

This place is outside of town by a few minutes and so, it hasn't been discovered by all the tourist yet but, don't miss it on your next trip to Glenwood Springs.