“Reducing my rating.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I like fish and they say they do it well here. I've been disappointed the past couple times I've had the fish. I had a white fish with a light curry sauce for lunch the other day. Nice thick cut, but definitely overcooked. There was even a brown spot on the bottom where it had been burnt. I had a halibut for dinner a while back and it too was pretty dry. I let the waitperson know that time and nothing was done about it. When I've ordered salmon, I always ask for it rare. They have done that and it's been very good. I suggest staying with the meat dishes because they must have a new chef who does not do well with fish. Service was good. Love the Caesar salad.

Date of visit: August 2018
JuicyLucysSteak, Owner at Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Thank you for your review. We have taken your cautions to heart and work hard to improve service. We most certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,237)

Reviewed 17 August 2018

We always find our mouths watering for a fantastic meal here when we visit Glenwood. Always a great meal. A steak dinner that is way better than the steak chain restaurants, but not priced like some of the steak restaurants in Denver. Great value.

1  Thank KAPjetsetter
JuicyLucysSteak, Owner at Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you very much for your review. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed the food and appreciate that we keep our prices as low as possible. We hope you plan to come back.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Knowing how busy this place gets, we decided to go at 5:30pm and be prepared to wait if necessary. Good news is we just beat the crowds and all 7 of us were seated in a few minutes.

The Fish of the Day special was amazing but my "boys" said their steaks just missed the mark by comparison with other places. Very good but not quite perfection. Kids meals were also very good. Service was excellent.

1  Thank Geordielass2

Thank you for your review. We are glad you came early to find the best seating. Please come back again when you are in Glenwood.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Worth a trip. The service was friendly and our server Eric was very knowledgeable and gave great recommendations. The food was excellent: I had Parmesan and panko encrusted scallops and my husband had the California seabass special. Both seafood dishes were delicious. They have a great wine list and extensive and creative cocktail menu. We sat on the patio out back and had views of the mountains in an intimate setting. Fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy you enjoyed our seafood offerings. We will pass along your comments to Eric who will appreciate them. Please come back whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This is the only place I've been that my daughters and I left nothing on our plates! The filet was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The home made mac and cheese was very tasty. Dessert didn't last even a few minutes. This is a must try place. Get your seat on the rooftop for a nice view of the Colorado River.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that everyone was delighted with the menu selections. We are happy you enjoyed dining on the rooftop. Please come back to dine here again.