“Good Atmosphere and Good Service ”

The Italian Underground Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

A rather large group of us came in without a reservation and we were warmly welcomed. There is absolutely something for everyone on the menu. Some of us had pizza, some had pasta and a few specials. No complaints. It’s not fancy or gourmet, but it did the trick!

1  Thank ColoradoKonaGirl

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Small cozy ambience, good food but not outstanding. Well managed place but there may be waiting on weekends.

1  Thank M S
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We have dined here a few times in the past and remembered it as very good. Nice decor, friendly and efficient staff. The food this time was real basic. I wouldn’t get the pizza again, and the chicken on the fettuccine special was just so-so. Not sure if they have changed it up in the kitchen, but probably wont go back next time we visit.

1  Thank ColoradoYankee
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I've eaten here a few times. I really like the location and the atmosphere. The food is always good, but I wouldn't say exceptional. But I will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank sjg
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband loves this place I’m not a big Italian lover and didn’t eat much but the place is adorable and the service is top notch