“Great service and location”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We all know Chili's a a chain, but while in Glenwood Springs we stopped by for dinner. This location sits on the hill over looking town and is near two Marriott properties.

If you haven't been to Chili's in a while, they've refined their menu going back to the staples that made them famous earlier, namely burgers, ribs and fajitas. We have a grilled chicken sandwich that was huge and I had a salad and their salad.

Anne was our waitperson and was extremely attentive, friendly and took care of us.

I'd recommend this location and will go back again when in town.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We were in Glenwood Springs for a meeting and went to Chili’s for dinner. I had a small steak, broccoli and my husband had a burger with fries. Both meals were good, service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

their lunch combo prices are goo and the food is plentiful and pretty good. They run good specials. Again, plenty of food and pretty good prices. We get lunch to go at least once a week and are always satisfied.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We had lunch on a Sunday afternoon. I had a salad and my husband had a burger. Our server was slow to come to the table to take our order, never refilled drinks. The food was good and portions ample. The restaurant was not very clean either. Plenty of TVs to watch NFL games.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Easy to get to, good service and fair prices. The food is good, and a good value for the money. Never disappoints!