“Quick delivery, good pizza”
Review of Uncle Pizza

Uncle Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 February 2018

When we arrived at the Cedar Lodge at 2:30 in the afternoon, we thought we'd have trouble finding a place to deliver a pizza between lunch and dinner. Fortunately, we found Uncle Pizza on Google and ordered two pizzas which were delivered to us quickly. We tried both the regular crust and the thin crust. Both were good. I preferred the thin crust, but I generally do. I'm glad we had the option to order from someplace different than the usual chains. This is a local business and their attention to customer service shows.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I've never had to put salt and pepper on a pizza before. If I had some pizza sauce I'd have put that on too. (What I'm sayin is; I think they forgot to put sauce on it, although I saw something that looked like sauce around the outside near the crust)
Not sure what they were smoking when they made my pie, but I think it was PRIMO STUFF!!!

It looked really good.... It smelled really good.....It cost a lot....

That's about all I have to say about that...

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 20 August 2017

8/20/2017: We ordered to pick up....Pepperoni, mushroom and extra cheese is always our preference. We got the pizza and were disappointed, once again. As long-time customers (10 years), we have raved (in the past) about how delicious their pizza has always been. However, for the past 6 months, we have noticed a decline in the quality and taste of their pizza. The sauce is now bland, minimal meat is placed on the pizza, they have consistently skimp on the request of "extra cheese" (while charging us for it) and the crust is now bulky, thick and bland, when it used to be paper thin, crispy and crunchy and flavorful. We called to speak to the manager (Brian), as this is the 7-8th pizza that we have ordered that has been substandard. When the manager answered, we identified ourselves and the order that we had placed. First, we informed Brian that we were very disappointed in the taste and quality of the pizza. (This is the first time EVER that we have never "finished" a pizza) We then asked questions like: Has a new owner taken over the business, have the recipes changed, etc. Brian adamantly informed us that "Mark still owns the business and nothing has changed for the past 10 years". We further told him the quality of the pizza has severely declined and what the issues were....bland sauce, lack of adequate meat and thick, bland crust that was gooey). Brian then got indignant and starting rebuking our complaints and said flippantly , "Sorry, but there is nothing I can do for you all". Not only was he RUDE, but insulting and very disrespectful!! Way to go manager Brian who worked the evening shift on 8/20/2017, because due to your horrible customer service, these LONG-TIME customers will never return or patronize this restaurant again. Shame on you!

2  Thank Ariane G
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We were excited to try sit merging new and local so we decided to order here. The people
On the phone were very friendly and told us our order should be ready in under an hour. An hour came and went so we called back. They said pizza was on its way. 30 minutes later it showed up with a very rude delivery person. After all that the pizza wasn't that good. Definitely not ordering from here again.

1  Thank Mabeliba82
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We saw this pizza place several times before we stopped to eat..at first we were a little disappointed because there were only 2 or 3 tables in there and looked a little run down but don't let that stop you from goung..it was great pizza and garlic bread..we enjoyed a great meal and dined in.