“Not enough seevwrs ”

GRIND
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Please check out our facebook profile for our daily specials and pictures: can't post links on here but it is under Grind Glenwood. Thanks!
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Food was ok but the service was extremely slow. The bartender ended up having to wait on people. They were working their butts off but just Couldnt keep up. Never saw manager or the owner helping. Don’t waste your time

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Was told they will not serve no more than 8 people. They will only turn in 4 orders at a time! WHAT!!

My husband and I came in and had some cheese fries. Wanted no chili on the fries. Was told no they can not do that. They just will put a cup of cheese off to the side. As I sat there I noticed they were not busy so I texted my sister and said let's eat here. When they arrived we asked for two tables for total of 9 seats. That's when we were told no they can not serve us.

It did take forever to even get seatted. They had multiple dirty tables waiting to be cleaned.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Overall this was just an average restaurant. Food was fine, nothing to write home about but not bad. Drinks and food came out at different times. We had various burgers, shakes, chicken nuggets for kids, a couple of salad bowls. Did like the cauliflower tempura because the sauce on it was yummy.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My Husband and I at here with our 7 year old grandson and we were all very pleased with our meal. It's very casual so we could come just as we were from the Adventure Park. The waitress was as pleasant and helpful as could be. This was an easy and comfortable place to have dinner.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Travelers and stopped here for dinner looking for good food and a nice nice IPA. 20 year old kid could care less and knew nothing about beer. Ordered apps and dinner. Waited, waited, still waited. Others were served around us who came in after us. Kid did not check on us or even stop at our table to check on us. Dinner finally came along with the apps. 1-10 = 4 for food and 2 For services . Bathrooms were nasty. We will not go back.