“Great rafting, great company, no other choice”

Glenwood Adventure Company
Family Rafting Adventure
Ranked #4 of 15 Tours in Glenwood Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Glenwood Adventure Company in Glenwood Springs stands ready to put together the adventure that is right for you and your family. We are uniquely positioned to provide activities in some of the best areas of the Rocky Mountains. We offer Whitewater rafting, Biking, Horseback Riding, Segway tours, ATV and RZR tours, Snowmobile tours as well as Duckies,and Paddle board Rentals in some of the most majestic terrain in the world. Our capable staff has years of experience in the outdoors and local knowledge that distinguishes us from the pack and provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great rafting, great company, no other choice”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Glenwood Adventure Company offers a lot of adventure options but rafting is definitely on of the best. The staff is great! They are welcoming, they make you feel safe, and they are great keeping the mood light and funny. I have no other choice for a company when it comes to outdoor adventures.

Davis, California, United States
“Amazing Outdoor Fun”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

This company has amazing rafting trips that puts you in the heart the Rockies. The views are spectacular and everyone is so helpful. If you are looking for a true outdoor Colorado experience go to GAC!!

Lochbuie, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tour guide didn't want to be there, started an hour late, paid for 3 hour ride, then let late comers in @ 2 hr rate! F U”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I have never been on such a waste of money bs vacation in my life!! Glenwood was awesome but the ATV tour was crap! They were rude and controlling the entire time, when you set up the trip they take your cc #, fine. Then when you arrive they tell you there is a $500 deductible for the use of the equipment, I tried to leave and walk away but by then it was to late, they were not going to release the charge on my card for the actual trip. Thanks.. We sat in the nasty office for an hour before anyone actually talked to us, they told us to wait someone would come along...as we sat there a group showed up with no reservations claiming that they owned another ATV tours operation, so since they were already late they charged them for the 2 hour rate! Right in front of us!! WTF I have never been disrespected like that in my life. I will never be back and will continue to talk people out of that crap any time I have a chance! FREE ADVICE.. If you want to go atving rent from a local shop for around $100 for a hole day, go to rampart range, IMI ect and have fun with out someone on your back the entire time telling you to slow down or speed up. S.McNamara

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Scott M
Louisville, Kentucky
“Spectacular!”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I have always had my suspicions about adventure companies since I am not always one for big adventures but since it was my 10 year old twins birthday, my husband and i decided to take our boys for an adventure. We were staying in Glenwood Springs for a few nights on our way to visit family further west and we came across a magazine for the company. It's history from their. The reservation staff was polite and helpful as well as incredibly knowledgable! We started by just booking a midday Segway trip. What a fun thing to do! We had a blast and Rick was awesome! From their we were so excited and loved this company that we kept booking trips with them. Katie was our raft guide and that was great and the horseback riding was beyond words. Loved it all! Thanks GAC

1 Thank Midwestmystery
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Amazing adventures”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The Rafting Trips are fantastic ! This was by far the best summer ive had thanks to the Glenwood Adventure Comapny. Everything was great from the staff to the thrilling water! Cant wait to get back and take another trip.
But the best part about the company is being able to do so many activities in one location. Segway, Biking, Rock Climbing, etc. They have it all !
Wont be using any other company.

Visited June 2011