“Great family traditional seafood tavern in Paraga”
Review of Nikolas Taverna

Nikolas Taverna
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Paraga
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

After a full day on Paraga beach, we couldn't have asked for a better seafood tavern than Nikola's Tavern. The staff was very hospitable. Nikola's grandson explained to me the difference between farmed and wild fish. His father was the one grilling the fish. Truly experts working on your meal from every angle. They're famous signature shrimp dish was amazing and the grilled fish we got was delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I loved the concept of this family run restaurant. The service was great and very personalized. But the food was a bit of a downer for me as a vegetarian. We had some lovely wine here as well and location is great. Portions are massive, so I would recommend sharing!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The staff is so friendly and helpful. Amazing food, loved the mussels and the octopus! The view makes you feel so relaxed. I would definitely go again!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

A classic Greek taverna, in my opinion the recommendations were slightly overpriced and at a reasonable level but beyond that. A bit over rated. We were sitting at some of the tavernas, some of them were better. All in all, the food was OK and the service was very nice and the atmosphere was very nice by the sea, and the disappointment was apparently due to high expectations in light of the recommendations we received.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Hard to get to but once there, the food and hospitality was great. Being by the beach was definitely a plus!