“Delivery to brewey”

Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Georgetown
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are Mother Daughter owned and operated since 2011. Our Pasta Sauces, Meatballs, Sausage, Lasagna, and Dressings are all House-made using Our Family's Old-World recipes. Troia's offers you a Family-Friendly Dining Experience with a Small Bar, Live Music Friday and Saturday's evenings, and Daily specials.
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We didn’t go in but had the food delivered at Guanella Pass Brewery where they had the menu. Food was good if not just a little pricey.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We stopped for lunch, the food was delicious! Very reasonably priced, with huge portions. Good variety of choices, all in our party were very pleased. The muffaleta sandwich with the minestrone was so tasty, and the Italian sausage so good my husband is still talking about it. Definitely will return next trip to Georgetown!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Very nice restaurant. The wait staff is excellent and very attentive. The food was outstanding and very reasonable.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Although TripAdvisor doesn't rank Trioa's as the top restaurant in Georgetown, it would be a true shame to overlook it. I went today based on the comments about how delicious the sausage lasagna was. I wasn't disappointed! The wait staff was really great. The food was even better. In fact, I was truly amazed at the attention to detail paid by the chef when it came to food preparation. The salad was amazing. The lasagna too was garnished well. I really cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed my lunch and the overall experience. And, if you're concerned that you won't be having a sufficiently "Georgetown"experience, know that you'll be dining under the massive mountains and in a restored old building. It was a great experience!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

The service could not have been any better. The soup of the day was delicious. My husband had a reuben which was also delicious. But the fries - better than McDonalds! They also had some delicious sounding desserts from the bakery down the street, but we were too stuffed to indulge. Great place!