All reviews copper mountain convenient location lake dillon free shuttle off the highway andy breckenridge ski sauna mountains safeway
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This hotel is tired and dingy; needs repair and renovation. Rugs fraying in the common areas. No towel bars in the room. Dirty windows. Area didn't seem very safe.

On a positive point, it is close to Breckeridge.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hi LoveTravellingTLT,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travel needs and for sharing your experience. I am happy to see you found our accommodation to be good based on the rating you have provided. It is always our purpose to provide our guests all the comfort and amenities to achieve guest satisfaction. Although, I am sorry your stay was not as perfect as you may have expected due to the overall condition of our property as well as our amenities. We always want all of our guests to feel comfortable and safe, I am sorry you felt otherwise. This is not our usual way of taking care of our guests and I want to assure you that I have forwarded your honest feedback to the hotel management and maintenance team for review. The necessary actions will be taken to prevent this kind of inconvenience.

Again, thank you for your review and for staying with us. I do hope we will have another opportunity to serve you if ever you are n the area to show you how we've taken your comments seriously.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Forced to stay there due to a snow storm. Booked a lake view room on Hotels.com. When I got there it appeared a person senior to the desk clerk, put someone else in our room. We ended up in an interior room that looked out on a hallway. The toilet ran continuously. We couldn’t even shut it off with the shut off valve. The valve was unable to be turned. We gave them one star because the breakfast and staff there was good. Unless I was forced in there by another storm. I will not darken the door.

Room Tip: Not sure because they changed my room
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello leperkraut,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us the above feedback. While I am glad that breakfast and the level of service received from our staff was good, I am sorry about the inconvenience caused by the broken valve as well as the dismay brought about by the allocated room which is different from the one you booked.

IHG aims that all guest expectations are met and this includes having fully-functional room amenities. I have shared your feedback with the hotel management in an effort to conduct necessary repairs as well as create measures so that issues with room assignment are avoided in the future. I have sent you a Private message in relation to this concern.

I hope that you consider staying with us again in future so we can serve you better.

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Whether your heading to Breckinridge, Copper Mountain, or Vail this hotel is located near the I-70 corridor and is just a half hour from any of the mentioned locations. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is clean. Frisco is a very cute town located on Lake Dillon. Great location for any season.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Sandrean G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Maggie T,

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Made 2 reservations as I70 shut down due to weather. Staff was very accommodating and knew what was about to occur with last minute stays so they collected our luggage cart immediately as we finished unloading into our room. Placed our two rooms together so extended family were not separated.

Staff still went out of the way to be sure we had enough towels and toiletries.

They all kept up smiles as the hotel lobby got jammed up through the evening.

Convenient to Safeway, Walmart, and a very nice Whole Foods for dinner and stocking up before continuing the next morning (walking distance in the summer).

Have a drink at the bar or eat breakfast (not included with stays) in the bar area to enjoy the central gas fireplace feature they have.

Video games looked like they would work with just $0.25

Pool area has a sauna but no lounge chairs, sit up chairs only.

Ski shop on site if you want a rental, gear or midweek tune up. They looked like they stored skis to avoid taking them into your room.

Rooms were nice but nothing special. Beds were comfortable with newer-feeling mattresses. Solid hotel but not quite worth the 30k IHG points if it weren't for the shutdown.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Sandrean G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Dsakfong,

The Holiday Inn Frisco Breckenridge would like to thank you for your recent stay with us.
We appreciate your valued feedback, and is happy to hear that during the storm our hotel and staff was very accommodating.
We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service and thank you for letting us know how well they all did.
We do hope you will give us the opportunity again to serve you and your family in the future.

Again thank you,

Regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The staff here are very helpful and made our stay comfortable. A special Thank You to Andy at the front desk. Andy went above and beyond to try and accommodate our needs for our trip. Also, Kane was very nice and made checking in a breeze. If it wasn't for these two staff members, we probably wouldn't have had such a pleasant stay, as the actual hotel is rather dated. We had room 519 (a corner room, which we usually request) and this was by far the smallest room I have ever stayed in. It was so tiny we were unable to set our luggage out on the ground and had to use a table and chair to do so. The bathroom was also very small. The shower needs major attention! The shower head leaks (tried to fit it, but didn't work) and more water comes out of the leak then the actual shower head. Also, the water didn't drain well in the shower and the toilet didn't flush well. Not a completely terrible hotel, but it definitely needs some TLC to the rooms. The restaurant/bar was nice/comfortable. The waiter was very nice and made a wonderful Cosmo. I also ordered a side salad and it was delicious! Overall, would prefer other Holiday Inn hotels over this one, however the staff definitely made up for what the actual hotel lacks.

Room Tip: Avoid room 519, unless traveling alone (it is very small).
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandrean G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear CEO333,

We are happy to hear that our front desk agents Andy and Kane went above and beyond delivering exceptional service and were very accommodating.
We would like to apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us and thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. We will utilize your commentary to improve on the areas highlighted and work towards minimizing that from happening.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, continued loyalty and business to our brand.
We do hope to see you in the future.

Regards,