All reviews outdoor fire pit typical courtyard great courtyard courtyard marriott lounge chairs room was nice and clean excellent property quality hotel every employee first floor will stay there again plenty of parking recommend this hotel quiet location busy weekend good nights sleep business trip
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. They have a Starbucks in the hotel. Also access to cold water in the lobby and a fireplace. Bar is open in the evenings. Computers available in the lobby and a printer. We had a room that allowed pets since we had our little dog with us. No smell of dog or hair. That was nice. The pool and the hot tub are indoors and very nice with pool towels. There was an outside patio to sit and a couple of lounge chairs. We would definitely recommend to others and we would stay there again. Just a short drive to the old town area and the CSU Campus.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel a couple of times. Even though it’s not in downtown Fort Collins, it’s convenient. It’s also cheap, clean, and very comfortable. The staff is excellent and I’ve never had any problems.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I have stayed here about 5 times in the past 2 years and it is very nice. The evening staff at check in is always so kind and helpful with questions about where things are and how to get to places. The morning staff is more efficient and not as chatty but thats ok! The room is like most courtyards and being only 2 floors its very easy and quick to get to the rooms.
Rooms are very clean and good size for a night or two.
Only issue was housekeeping trying to open the door at 10am even with a do not disturb on the door when check out was 11.
Plenty of parking makes it nice when you have a trailer in tow!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Phillip D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you very much for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in Fort Collins.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I made a reservation while northbound from Denver. The staff was cheerful and informative. The room couldn't have been better...clean, spacious and comfortable. I had the chicken pot pie for dinner and it was superb. There was very little noise and I slept without waking. I arose at 4 am and was off.

This is a great place to unwind from travel!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and accommodating. Clean rooms and facilities . We didn’t get to utilize everything due to schedule but we will stay there again. Plenty of
Parking. Had some issues with the bill but they adjusted it with no hassles. My only complaint is the bathroom lighting but I complain of this in almost every hotel. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018