All reviews room was clean hot tub outdoor pool the breakfast area check in was easy off the highway hot items waffles exercise room stay there again nice place to stay nice breakfast staff was friendly free breakfast great room easy access old town
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The hotel was nice. The staff was friendly. The check-in and check-out process was smooth. I was especially impressed with Jose who took care of the complimentary breakfast. He was very friendly and took great care of us. However, I thought price range was high. That is the only item that would prevent me from staying at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintaFortCollins, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We rate this hotel as excellent. We have stayed here for many years and it gets better all the time. The grounds are very clean. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. They also have a bar in the bathtub which I find important for people of our age. The breakfast was very good. They had a nice assortment of items to choose from.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying us. We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

From check in to check out, I had a great experience. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Jose does a great job keeping the breakfast fresh and delicious. I will definitely stay again when I am back in the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

This La Quinta has changed it's pet policy and in my opinion NOT pet friendly. No pets are allowed on the furniture, and you cannot leave your pet at the hotel by themselves! Will NOT return here! They do not post this info online, we were made aware of the policy only when we checked in.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I apologize that you disagree with the pet policy.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Waking up this morning, I was planning on giving the hotel a 3. The room was clean but it was so loud last night. I know LQ can’t help that, but I swear it sounded like people were moving furniture all night.
The pool looked amazing but I did not get a chance to try it out- indoor and outdoor pool- can’t go wrong with that!
Sylvia and Jose, who ran the breakfast area, were top notch! They were friendly, attentive and made a point to see how we were doing and to chat with our 2 year old.
I’d probably stay here again simply to see Sylvia and Jose again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.