All reviews hot tub outdoor pool a pet friendly hotel room was clean breakfast area waffles check in was easy stay there again hot items reasonable rates off the highway business center exercise room king room nice breakfast nice place to stay staff was friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was nice. The staff was friendly. The check-in and check-out process was smooth. I was especially impressed with Jose who took care of the complimentary breakfast. He was very friendly and took great care of us. However, I thought price range was high. That is the only item that would prevent me from staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintaFortCollins, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We rate this hotel as excellent. We have stayed here for many years and it gets better all the time. The grounds are very clean. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. They also have a bar in the bathtub which I find important for people of our age. The breakfast was very good. They had a nice assortment of items to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying us. We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From check in to check out, I had a great experience. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Jose does a great job keeping the breakfast fresh and delicious. I will definitely stay again when I am back in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This La Quinta has changed it's pet policy and in my opinion NOT pet friendly. No pets are allowed on the furniture, and you cannot leave your pet at the hotel by themselves! Will NOT return here! They do not post this info online, we were made aware of the policy only when we checked in.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I apologize that you disagree with the pet policy.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Waking up this morning, I was planning on giving the hotel a 3. The room was clean but it was so loud last night. I know LQ can’t help that, but I swear it sounded like people were moving furniture all night.
The pool looked amazing but I did not get a chance to try it out- indoor and outdoor pool- can’t go wrong with that!
Sylvia and Jose, who ran the breakfast area, were top notch! They were friendly, attentive and made a point to see how we were doing and to chat with our 2 year old.
I’d probably stay here again simply to see Sylvia and Jose again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.