All reviews the executive lounge beautiful renovation fitness center is small spacious lobby main lobby the air conditioning unit mountain view blow dryer nice hotel train noise hotel guests excellent stay few issues per day colorado state university perfect location west side
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Between the incredibly loud fan/vent system in my room and the slamming doors of the staff in the early morning hours, it was a terrible nights sleep. Perhaps another room would prove a better experience, but I don’t think I’ll take that gamble in another stay. Also, weirdly I had no washcloths in my room. Not sure if this was a hotel thing or an oversight. That said, the staff was pleasant, the location good, and check in and check out were fast and easy.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
KevinS9044, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Autumn L,

I apologize about the inconveniences of your most recent stay with. We have passed along your comments to the appropriate department heads to get this taken care of. We have also put in your Hilton Honors profile you prefer a quiet room to make sure that we can better accommodate you the next time you stay with us. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Fort Collins area so we can show you we took your concerns to heart.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Excellent stay at Hilton Fort Collins. Great service, very convenient location and overall nice facilities. We can to visit our son who is a student at Colorado state and will plan to stay here whenever we visit

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
KevinS9044, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Pdas64,

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay with us. We love hosting families for the students at Colorado State University. We can not wait to host you over the years to come!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 24 October 2018

My nephew goes to CSU and I drove up to visit. This place is super close to campus and is a great value as well. I loved it so much I am going back up to visit this weekend. Would recommend this to all my friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Andrea H, Director of Sales at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Hey DJW525! Thank you so much for the great review! Our location is perfect for anyone visiting CSU and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and will be returning soon! Your review rates us as a 1 out of 5, so if you meant to rate us a positive you may need to revise the overall rating. Thanks so much! - Andrea

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I stayed at the Hilton for a business meeting. I wish the meetings had been longer so I could have stayed longer in the area and the location. Beautiful lobby and facilities. The room was very comfortable . I highly recommend this hotel and the location by CSU is perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Mansgment of hotel should move to motel 6. As a frequent business traveler i know hotels, and i have stayed at hotels 1/3 price with better service and amenities. Try the Elisabeth in Ft. Collins. Charge for parking, and internet come on!

Trip type: Travelled on business
KevinS9044, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear C-Hildteth,

Thank you for your comments about recent stay with us. I would appreciate the chance to hear more about which amenities and services you thought were not to standard as we strive to give our guests the best experience possible. Feel free to give us a call at 970-482-2626 and ask for myself or the Manager on Duty.

Best Regards,