All reviews very nice hotel breakfast and dinner harmony road fitness center business center definitely stay here again restaurants and shopping very nice stay business trip parking lot lobby area great place to stay easy access convenient location room was clean and comfortable front desk staff old town
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great time staying in Fort Collins. This hotel is conveniently located close to anything you may need, there is a target across the street and a bunch of eateries including Fuzzy’s Tacos.

Check in: Check in was ok, didn’t feel very welcome. The entrance is nicely decorated as you walk into the lobby on the right hand side is the hotel restaurant. They have also gone ahead and added some college football decor for the local football team.

Room: spacious and clean. You can find Neutrogena products in the RR. For those of you who need good water pressure, it is perfect. You can adjust the shower head to your preferred pressure. Beds were pretty small. Instead of two queens we had two full size beds. There’s a coffee maker in the room. I think it was a Keurig.

Parking: Free and tons of parking available especially out back.

Overall: If I’m in Colorado I’d stay here again. It was nice, clean and felt homey.

Tip: bring your swim suit, the pool is perfect for relaxing.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I have visited this and other Hilton Garden Inn properties in the past. This time was definitely not up to par. The overall cleanliness of the room was poor. The toilet front and toilet seat had stains and debris that had not been wiped off for many weeks/months. I needed to use a towel with hot water and soap to scrub the toilet and seat before I would use it. Disgusting!Housekeeping did not seem to care at all. Totally missed our room one day and the only response I got when reporting this to the desk was..."I will bring up some towels for you." There was no acknowledgement/ownership of the problem or any attempt to make this situation better, other than...here are some towels.I have a lot of other hotel choices in the area when visiting Fort Collins....I don't think I will return to this hotel anytime soon.

1  Thank Marc C
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Marc C,

We are so sorry you found your guest room unacceptable. Our housekeepers work very hard to keep our guest rooms clean and an unacceptable guest room is not the standard at our hotel. Our sincerest apologies. We hope you consider staying with us again. Safe travels.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Great rooms. Good location. It was a little much that the breakfast was not included with the cost of the stay. I think this should have been included. Very nice staff and very helpful with the total stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Its a pretty location. The room was very clean and good air conditioning which is always a plus for me. The bed was a little hard for me but still OK. Staff were very friendly. Yes, I will stay again if in that area.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Staff was helpful and friendly, all of them, even if you just passed one in the hall. Room was great. Breakfast was really good with hot dishes prepared for you along with the buffet. Close enough to everything we wanted to see. Complimentary tea and coffee and water all day in lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
marbur12, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear schrogin1,
Thanks for taking the time to tell other travelers of your experience at our hotel. I'm certain other travelers to the area will find your review helpful. The staff works hard to ensure every guest is satisfied and they will be so happy to hear that we attained that with your stay. We hope you come stay with us again!

Marissa Burnell