“Go Wednesday for the toe-tapping Irish Tune Session”
Review of Mulligans Pub

Mulligans Pub
Ranked #389 of 694 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We were visiting friends and went to Mulligans specifically for the session in which our friends played. Great music, and we were well satisfied with the food. We ordered wings, one of my pub favorites, for a starter. They were crispy and tasty with a nice and spicy Buffalo sauce. For dinner, we followed the advice of the session players who recommend the fish & chips and the shepards pie. The fish appeared to be whole filets from smaller fish rather than thicker chunks from a larger fish. As such, they had a nice crispness and were quite satisfying. After the wings and fish & chips, we were, sadly, too full to order the shepards pie. However, our friends seemed to enjoy theirs and order it regularly. We had friendly and attentive service from when we arrived at 6 pm until we closed the place down. Oh, and try the Sad Panda Coffee Stout. Very smooth and malty and reason enough to visit Mulligans again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Bad service, accompanied by a bad owner who defends bad service. The food is decent, I've enjoyed the Rueben and the bangers and mash over the years. But they've gone downhill and there's better places to go. The service is subpar. And the owner advocates this rather than correct it. It's a regulars bar, and if you're not a regular, you'll get the shaft along with horrible horrible service. The owner stands behind his (select) bad employees. It's a shame because it used to be a decent place and the food was good. Now they're dead to me and I relish the day that they mow it down and put in a decent bar. Even another bar Louie or torchys tacos would be a better use of the space

1  Thank Michael E
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere was dark and cozy, just the way a pub should be. I had a Rum Punch (not on the menu but the bartender was able to make it perfectly) and Irish nachos for dinner. The server was attentive and the nachos were delicious. I was there late on a Monday evening and the place was not busy when I arrived, but was picking up when I left. The prices were good for the portions.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We went to Mulligan's Pub for lunch. The decor and atmosphere are rich, warm, and cozy and we expected to really like the whole experience. However, the shepherd's pie was not great - not as good as I make at home and not as good as we've gotten in a restaurant before. The Ruben was average. Both of these meals were lunch sized portions, so not big which is what we wanted. We had 3 beers in not very large glasses at our table. It cost $50 to get out of there. We thought that was pretty high for what we got.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We have been to Mulligans every St. Patricks Day for several years and have always enjoyed their Irish meal. We stopped in for lunch in August for the first time other than St. Pat's Day. I order the fish and chips and have to say the fish was the best I have ever eaten anywhere. The crust was thick, well done, and oh so tasty, while the inside was tender and moist. Nothing special about the fries. My partner had the Reuben and said it was very tasty. If for no other reason, I will return just to get the fish and chips again.