“Orange Chicken All the Way!”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #249 of 669 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Quick trip through the drive-thru. Our order was fast, hot, & correct! The orange chicken is to die for.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

This is the same place that you'll see at airports all over the US, but at the restaurant there's just a bit more quality. We got lots of combo plates to share, and they were all tasty. Try some of the special plates (like the Shanghai beef) instead of just getting the same Orange Chicken every time (but by all means get that, too).

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I go to Panda Express whenever I need a quick meal. The food is good, there are healthy options, and the veggies are fresh. Atmosphere is slightly lacking inside, however there is decent seating outside. If you are looking for a quick stop for food, this is a healthy, inexpensive, and tasty option, with quick, good service. ★★★★★.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I have several times given them extra chances because I do like their food. Over three times they have been out of an item or made me wait fifteen minutes to make my order through drive through. Once they forgot one entree so I called and was on hold long enough I drove back to the store waited in line for the manager and told her I was still waiting for her to answer the phone. They need to pull it together.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The restaurant was neat. The food was good. The lady who took the order has no fluency in English and it took 3-4 attempts for each dish.