“Dinner”

Sally's Kitchen
Ranked #81 of 631 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Singaporean
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

It is amazingly great food.. never had anything bad.. my favorite is Singapore noodles with curry and chicken

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic family owned place that has carry out and dine in. It's nothing fancy but the food is delicious, made quickly while you wait, and is fresh.
The portions are plenty large to satisfy your appetite and you'll likely have leftovers.
I had the beef lo neon with fried rice and egg roll (L 22 on the menu) and it was very good. Came with sweet and sour sauce and soy. It also included a soda for less than $8.
My wife had the shrimp and broccoli and was surprised by the six large shrimp included in her order.
Nothing fancy but a definite gem.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Sally's is kind of a little hole in the wall that serves amazing food. The Mongolian beef in particular is fantastic and is very tender. The portions are large enough to split between two people easily.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We were simply too tired and too dirty from two days of moving to take advantage of FoCo's dining scene. So we opted to get carry out from Sally's.

Having read about the restaurant in TripAdvisor, we gave it a try. Spring rolls ans General Tso's chicken were off the charts. Kung Pao Chicken was quite good also but not as good as PF Chang's.

Service was timely and the price was very good for the abundance of food received.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I arrived late, past dinner time, and ordered the Singapore Noodles with Curry and Chicken, to go. Huge portion, can't complain about that! But the curry flavor was a very strange flavor, not at all what I'm used to. My favorite food in this entire world is Thai Green Curry. Maybe that's what I should have ordered. But I was expecting something that at least tasted similar to curry, even if it wasn't green curry. I also love red curry, yellow curry, panang curry.... I can't even describe the flavor of the noodles I was served. Nothing like any curry I've ever eaten. Couldn't even eat it.