“Terrible food”

Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food is just awful. Sauce was artificial, vegetables were bland and tasteless, mashed potatoes i don't even know what's going on. Beer was watery, whole thing was just flavorless. Good servers, friendly staff. They served this and called it "food"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

After taking some friends and their kiddos hiking up Horsetooth, we came here tired and hungry!!!! The waiter was amazing and kept all drinks filled. We ate many different entrees and ended up sharing bites because it was all so tasty!!! Will be back for sure!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

One of FC's best & most popular dining options. I met an old friend for dinner during a short return visit to the city where I went to college. Coopersmith's is renowned for its specialty brews. Even those who don't embibe (like me), can enjoy their tasty pub cuisine.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stopped in late afternoon for a beer and snack. The beer choices were good and the beer was as well! The snack was okay--quesadillas--nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We ate here for the first time as a family tonight, even though we've lived here for 13 years. We had out of town guests with us. It was very busy, since it was St. Patty's day, however, we were still seated Pubside pretty quickly. Considering how busy the restaurant was I also thought they took our order and got the food out fairly quickly as well. My inlaws split a Pub burger and my 13 year old daughter ate an entire one herself. She said it was the BEST burger she's ever had. I had a turkey burger with bacon and guacamole and it was also delicious! My husband also enjoyed his spicy shrimp pasta. It was a great meal! Thank you!