“Amazing!!! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Cafe Bluebird today for the first time. Our waitress, Inky, was very nice and provided great service. The food arrived very fast and was absolutely amazing! Most of the food was made in house. It was honestly one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had. Although it was sort of expensive it was worth it and I Would definitely recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We went to Cafe Bluebird for lunch but both ended up having variations of eggs Benedict. . . . something we don't make at home. I appreciated the carafe of water with ice on the table as I drink a lot of water and the waitress often forgets to refill my glass. We drank hot tea and the method of bringing a cup of hot water, tea bags and a small, open teapot does not make the best tea.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Went to visit my daughter who is interning at CSU. She took us to the Cafe Bluebird for breakfast before she had to work. Staff was very friendly. Coffee was great, and food was fantastic. It came out quick. Portions were large and it tasted great.

2  Thank Surfnshop
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Recently visited relatives in Fort Collins. This is one of the places they frequent for breakfast (my niece is gluten intolerant). I also visited last year and this is one of the spots we hit for breakfast so I requested a return trip. I was glad I did. The food was as great as I remembered, the wait staff were very attentive and I enjoyed the almost family atmosphere. The vegetarian eggs Benedict with home fries was served hot and inviting and lived up to my expectations.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Recommended to check out this place by family after working up an appetite from yoga. Delicious! Gluten free options. Great coffee. Cute atmosphere. Tons of great menu options that were inventive and healthy.

Been to Cafe Bluebird? Share your experiences!