“To Go”

Hot Wok Cafe
Ranked #440 of 696 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We were visiting our daughter in Fort Collins and decided to order Chinese To-Go from HotWok. We ordered the Chicken & Mixed Vegetables, Kung Po Chicken, Beef & broccoli, Veg Lo Mein and Hot & Sour Soup. All agreed that everything was good but nothing spectacular. The soup was simply okay. If in Fort Collins, I would order from HotWok again.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

This place is okay. By no means the best Chinese in town, as some others have said (then again, I have yet to find ANY place in town that serves decent Chinese food).

However, hands-down, the BEST egg rolls I've ever tasted. Crispy, golden and delicious (though, don't dip them in the sauce they come with - you'll only ruin their flavor). The egg drop soup was good; pretty basic. The wontons were meh. Too little filling; too much wonton. Though, the little bit of filling they did have was super flavorful. The Kung Po Chicken was probably the biggest disappointment. It was basic and bland. All in all, you could certainly do worse. I think I'll return for the egg rolls alone and perhaps try my hand at another main dish.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This is good Chinese food! But not really a great dine-in venue. The food is tasty but the ambience is cafeteria plain. Haven't gotten a bad entry the yet.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit, my kids have gone many times. Food was good, not great, ambiance is low-moderate fast food style. It wasn't priced like fast food Chinese so personally I'd rather go to a place with a nicer ambiance. But for a quick bite, I would go back.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

We stopped in here on the suggestion of a friend. Great menu, with fresh food. We did carry out and it was ready and hot after we were 10 minutes late to pick up and a fifteen minute drive to our hotel. The dishes were average, nothing spectacular, but still tasty. The hot and sour soup was okay, but not really hot (spicy) or sour, and it could have used some wonton crackers. The white rice was a little stale. The portion sizes were perfect for one person per entree.