“great breakfast ”

Waffle House
Ranked #245 of 657 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli, Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

stopped for breakfast on our way out of town. had eaten at a waffle house in Florida and it was very good so decided to give it a try. i got eggs, bacon, and grits and it was very good. cooked exactly like i ordered and the grits were great!! they did not disappoint. the small staff was very friendly and a lot of fun. don't let the outside fool you, this is a great place for breakfast.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Had a quick bite before going to the game. Only appeared to have one person working with another coming on shift. Dining area not very clean. Had to ask employee to clean the seat so I could sit down. She did get our waffle and sandwich out quickly but I don't think cleanliness was a priority for her. Two tables over there was food on the table and floor and she walked by it as if she didn't see it. As much as I love waffles I wouldn't rush back to this particular Waffle House if I were to return to Fort Collins.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The help was nice, but truly entertaining with their rough appearances and talk of partying. The food was not great. Ham was so salty couldn't eat it. ordered eggs and ham with toast because we were leary of ordering anything else. Did order a cup of hot water to go so i could fix tea at the hotel. took off the lid at the hotel and the cup had hot water with a good amount of sediment at the bottom. Couldnt tell what it was. Didn't fix tea. I'm not from the area, so I'm guessing that the area was the not so good side of town. The hotel, Roadway Inn, next door was were we had a room and would not ever stay there again either. Bad night all the way around.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

very nice , clean and they are so freindley. we will be back. the prices are great and the food is very good.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The best you can expect from a Waffle House. Nice staff, great cook, awesome quick service. A must for Waffle House lovers