“very nice place to have a wonderful meal”
Review of Waffle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #215 of 669 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli, Steakhouse
Reviewed 23 August 2016

very nice , clean and they are so freindley. we will be back. the prices are great and the food is very good.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The best you can expect from a Waffle House. Nice staff, great cook, awesome quick service. A must for Waffle House lovers

Reviewed 6 August 2016

We ate here the morning we left and our waitress happened to be from near our hometown. She was very friendly and the food came quick!

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I was surprised how well the food tasted and how fast it was cooked. I'm a vegetarian and they have a good variety of food available. Bathroom was a bit dirty but not bad. Watched as they gave a homeless man free food, which I thought was amazing for a restuarant to do. Kind waitresses. Good food. Cheap prices. What more can you want?

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Good food, HUGE serves, nice waitress. Clean restaurant and toilets. I would eat here again. I enjoyed the ambiance.