“Wonderful food/best wonton soup ever”
Review of Saigon Grill

Saigon Grill
Ranked #201 of 638 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 June 2015

This is a small place with big flavors, I would love to get a large pot of their wonton soup to take home, it is mild and full of garlic. Yummy.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

We have had several of their menu items and all have been excellent. The atmosphere is mediocre and the wait staff is sparse. The place is quite small thus not a lot of seating. If they are busy, getting waited on takes a while. They appear to have a lot of take-out business. They apparently have only one waitress who also runs the register. Kitchen workers serve the food quite often. I get the impression it is a family run business w/o hired help. The food is reasonably priced and excellent. I particularly like the pork super bowl, although everything we have had there had been excellent. If you are looking for good Asian food and don't care about atmosphere or are doing take out, the Saigon Grill could be at the top of your list.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

Food clearly is cooked to order-went on a busy Saturday evening and it took 30 minutes for our meals, but the freshness justified the wait. We enjoyed crystal rolls with shrimp for a reasonable $4.50, egg drop soup without corn and artificial coloring, drunken noodles with vegetables and meats-$9.50--my wife and I shared all and still had some take away!
Plan to come again and/or order takeout. you too will be pleased.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

I love this place. The food is excellent and generous, and so reasonable. My husband and I usually get the rice bowl with pork. For $8.75 you get the rice and pork, an egg roll, and soup.

Reviewed 7 December 2014

We stopped in for dinner on a recent bustling Saturday evening, knowing that we wern't going to be just in and out. A 15 minute wait for a table and another 10 for the server to find us were OK, expecting that the food was going to be exceptional. But after we ordered the real wait began. After another 40 minutes we started to see those who came in after us being served. My wife flagged down our server and politely inquired as to the timing of our dinner. She was rewarded with "You'll just have to wait your turn." After another 15 minutes we saw people that came in after us finishing their meal and leaving. Again we inquired about our food and were told that my shrimp were "on the grill". Well, shrimp need only about 3 minutes to cook so I don't know if that was the real delay. When we finally got our food it was quite good - my wife's pho was in a light but flavorful broth and my noodle bowl was tasty (but the shrimp were a bit overcooked). We may try the SG again to be fair, but only on a quieter night when orders are less likely to be misplaced.