“Fantastic breakfast place ”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 638 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I Arrived just by mistake looking for an other place to have breakfast but it was good, warm, welcoming, coffee service was fast and the choices of breakfast never ended, I did not know what to order. Definitely I recommend to try this place, breakfasts for two people was $53 a bit expensive but worth it.

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy you stumbled upon us and enjoyed your breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

American fare you can totally count on. I have never had a bad meal here. My favorite is the Wisconsin Scramble with four cheeses. I can't figure out how to make it as good at home. They have lots to choose from and it's our go-to place when my friend, Mary, and I want to enjoy a meal that's for sure going to be good (we always get breakfast there) in a place that's cheery and upbeat. Great ice tea (my #1 drink). I recommend!

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks for leaving this fantastic review and recommendation! We are overjoyed to hear you enjoy our Wisconsin Scramble! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

short bike ride from the csu campus, good destination for bike riders (2 blocks from major bike path), excellent omelettes and the bacon avocado scramble is fantastic, portions large and a friendly staff. what more can you ask for(prices are reasonable too) .
Get there early on wkends(before 8:30) otherwise there'll be a wait.

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

This is so awesome to read! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We hope you can dine with us again soon!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I was really amazed at how good the food was! I had an omelette which was cooked perfectly, the veggies were not over cooked, and the salad greens were crisp and not over dressed. The rest of the table all loved their food. Service was friendly and fast. I would definitely come back!

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review!! It's wonderful to hear you found The Egg & I delicious and that the service was friendly and fast. We sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Our server was very helpful with celiac friendly options, and they gave special attention to our kiddos with Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes. The food was excellent.