“Greeley location”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Message from Doug:Darn near everything we create is homemade and scratch-made. From the sauces, soups, browns, fries, potato chips, biscuits, syrup, and jams, to the meats, sausages, pickles and dressings. All done to provide you with the freshest and best tasting food anywhere.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Very very warm inside, we were actually sweating, yes we did take off as many layers as possible, lol. Food was excellent, had papas abadova(may not be spelled correctly ) a lot of food, good good. Red chili is really good. Other family members said the green chili is really good, actually green chili(we are from New Mexico). Biscuits, well they are like nothin you have ever had. Young hostess was very happy but did not know what she was doing and can not spell. May need to think that choice or train her a bit more. Glad to have you here in Greeley.

1  Thank Cat B

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We are empty nesters and tend to frequent many restaurants. However, we have developed personal favorites based on quality of food, service and pricing. Doug's Day Diner in Fort Collins has been one of our "go to" locations because it meets our criteria very well. I do not give it five stars simply because of it's non-descript decor.
We were also really pleased to notice that they have extended their hours to service dinner, which we tried this week.
Very pleased by the extended menu, pricing and the ability to order from the breakfast and lunch menus. We appreciate choices, and I consider breakfast a "religious experience," thus always interested in breakfast items for dinner.
The portions, as usual, were more than enough. The service attentive and cordial, the background music nor overbearing, and the cost very reasonable.
We understand that Doug will be coming to Windsor. Guarantee you will see us there, frequently, and taking advantage of take out.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I accidentally reviewed this Doug's Day Diner when I thought I was reviewing the one in Loveland. So I went here, to Fort Collins location, to check it out.
I like the Fort Collins location better, calmer atmosphere, nice pictures on walls. The service was very friendly and efficient. I ordered the Clint omelet, it was very good, and all the ingredients were fresh. My husband got the Hillbilly breakfast, he loved it.
The menu has inventive items, not the same old things. My omelet was stuffed with fresh spinach and bacon. Their bacon is so good!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My wife and I were really looking forward to our first visit to the nearby Doug’s Day Diner.
Wow! What a huge disappointment.

My wife had the Lil’ Bill breakfast which consisted of cold, rock hard bacon, eggs without any seasoning (not even salt or pepper) and a dense, hockey puck they call a biscuit topped with an industrial strength garlic gravy. All you could taste was garlic, disgusting. We were stunned by how bad their “country gravy” was.

I had the Sweet Combo: two flavorless, and I mean zero flavor, hot cakes/pancakes, cold, unseasoned eggs and the same inedible cold, rock hard, beef jerky-like bacon.
All in all the food was mind-boggling bad. The only plus was we did receive very good service.

How this place gets the ratings it does is beyond us. We won’t be going back.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Doug's Day Diner is a great place for brunch or lunch. The food is fresh. The homemade chips are second to none. Delicious! Weekends there can be a wait but it is well worth it..

1  Thank moosemom826