“Wonderful place to visit!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fort Collins Museum of Art
Ranked #48 of 110 things to do in Fort Collins
Reviewed 18 September 2016

The information at this museum of art, shows so much for the visitor to Ft. Collins! They have helpful staff and a lot of history of art!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I always enjoy seeing the new exhibits at FCMOA. We especially enjoy the masks display each year. The museum is reasonably priced, staffed by friendly people, and small enough so that you can take your time exploring. It is a local treasure.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I've been a member for 2 years so I usually go to the exhibit openings. I love the "Masks"show every year; local artists decorate ceramic masks in diverse and creative ways that amaze. It's always a treat to see! All shows are usually good, although sometimes there is a snootiness among the patrons. I hate that!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I recently visited the Fort Collins Museum of Contemporary Art. It's located in the downtown old town area of town. Admission is $5 per adult and well worth it. If you want to visit on a very popular day, come the first Friday of the month during the Fort Collins First Friday Walk. It's a small museum of art, featuring different artists every couple of month. I highly recommend you visit during April's First Friday Walk as it's the time when the museum highlights the masks exhibit. This is when the museum displays masks for sale that are created by various artists in the community. This is a major museum fundraiser with silent auction bids taken. Many of the First Friday night visits are free to the public and covered by business sponsors. The mask bidding ends the first Friday night in May. It's a great chance to bid on then own a personal piece of art!

Reviewed 12 October 2015

My wife and I go to seasonal shows that have ranged from photography, quilts, textured art, paintings, etc. We have seen Colorado as well as world-class shows--pop to classic. Get on their mail list and get quarterly updates. Right in the middle of Old Town.