“Wonderful food!”

La Creperie & French Bakery of Fort Collins
Ranked #2 of 20 Dessert in Fort Collins
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: 2 Businesses in one location - Authentic Artisan French bakery - Full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch
Reviewed 15 November 2017

This cafe is cash only, but it has the best food ever! I don't say that about many places but this is point on! A friend told me about it and I tried it. I even called to tell the cafe how great they were after I left. I have never done that before. I had a French burrito, Cordon Blue. It was so good! It isn't real fast, but it is well worth the wait. And there is a bakery as well if you aren't looking for a sit down experience. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This place is heaven, nice pancakes, crepes, croissants of chocolate are very light, the cakes, the macaroons were amazing, the orange juice was fresh and refreshing, I ordered the special of the day I did not like it maybe was me....but I tried my parents food and all the dishes were amazing, coffee was good quality, my waiter was very polite only bad thing they should accept credit cards this is a modern world

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Great food and excellent service! Wish we would've split the galette so that we could've saved room for the delicious desserts that were in their bakery. This place really is authentic, right down to how you pay. They don't mess around with credit cards and so bring cash or pay the service fee of their ATM, which is only $1.50...C'est la vie!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great French food!! Love the vegetarians options they offer. Everything is fresh well served! Love their bakery!! Best Macaroons!!! (Deserve leaking fingers!!) Love this place!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Family owned refreshing ,attitude of staff & service, excellent choices well prepared , home made products, A real treat to see such old world charm well executed in a world of overrated high glitz restaurants . Back to basics - good job . Thank you .