Americas Best Value Inn
Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$282
US$221
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$154
US$151
US$140
US$172
US$154
The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
US$188
Cambria Hotel Ft Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$103
CambriaHotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$86
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$131
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Residence Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$158
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2017

For a hotel this cheap it was about what I expected. The people at the front desk were very nice. The outside of the building looked a little run down but my room was clean and cozy. The bathroom definitely needed to be renovated but everything worked normally. The people in the room next door were definitely smoking pot though and you could smell it. If you’re a poor college kid like me I’d say it’s a pretty good place to stay, but if you are able to afford a nicer hotel I would take that option.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017

this place is beyond terrible. creepy people following us listening in while we checked in. bed spread had tears and stains on it. room smelled like bleach. people are permanent residents here. crackheads. we refused to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank md0wn
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The front door frame was bent, and there was daylight under the door. The towel racks were loose, and kept falling off when I took a towel off of them. The bath towels were thin and threadbare in spots. The shower curtain had mold on it. The bathroom sink was stopped up and drained slowly. Outside, there were several "permanent" guests just hanging around. I was not afraid, but I was uncomfortable. When I check out, the manager was not available to talk to, and the maid took my keys.

The price was low, the bed was comfortable, and the TV worked. I got what I paid for.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mobile412
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Hotel was conveniently located and the room was newly remodeled and looked very clean. However I did find 2 roaches early in the morning. I made sure to completely check my clothes and baggage to make sure none of them hitched a ride with me. Continental breakfast was very basic; Bagels, Muffins and Coffee.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The reception people were quite nice..but the room was reeking of cigarette smoke which made sleeping very difficult. The breakfast was a joke.. bagels and coffee.. the location of the hotel is also not decent.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family