“Hit and miss”

Masa Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi
Ranked #202 of 669 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Masa Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Grand Open under new management, new menu, it is a very unique and diverse restaurant. Offering hibachi, sushi and Asian fusion in a comfortable, delightful setting. Dine in, or dine on the patio you can have a taste of them all. Stop in for a quick lunch or take advantage of our happy hour. Able to accommodate any party that you may have, birthday, graduation or rehearsal dinners. Creative drink specials and sushi rolls introduced weekly. Open every day of the year, we look forward to seeing you soon at the Moon.
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I ordered delivery, no issues. The spring rolls were great, the sushi was great, the Panang curry was bland. I’ve had panang curry all over the country, this rates pretty low, comparatively speaking. It wasn’t bad, just not enough curry. It was almost like it had been thinned out on purpose.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We went in this afternoon for lunch at 145 and it took the waitress 35 minutes to acknowledge us and it wasn't until we started clapping our hands to get her attention to let her know that we had been waiting. She said she did not know it was her table. The other waitress came over and she said the hostess did not let them know whose table it was. So, that was the explanation -
Later, the manager came by after we flagged him down and he sort of laughed and said yes, he is sorry that they did not know whose table it was and he would give us a discount for the trouble. We did get our food and the bill and he had given is 3.00 of the bill. Will not go to either East Moon in Fort Collins anymore due to the terrible customer service by the manager and the two waitresses who were working.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We eat here a few times a year. I love the salad that comes with every meal. It is maybe 5 years old, very clean, and has friendly service.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have been here several times for Hibachi because my grandchildren love it. I guess the attraction is the slapping of knives on the grill and seeing the food get cooked. Wow. I am not impressed. The food itself is mediocre at best. But, the tables are sticky and dirty. The dinnerware needed to be cleaned again or replaced. The salad was nothing but iceberg lettuce with some peanut dressing. Come on ..... $20 and up for this? I guess this is fun when you are young. As an adult I find it poor quality, unclean, noisy and not worth the money.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Family of 8 here for 7 year olds birthday. Great service and lots of fun, but Hibachi is so overrated. It all tastes the same . Food is average, entertainment so so