“Great Asian Fare”

Masa Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi
Ranked #213 of 679 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Masa Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Grand Open under new management, new menu, it is a very unique and diverse restaurant. Offering hibachi, sushi and Asian fusion in a comfortable, delightful setting. Dine in, or dine on the patio you can have a taste of them all. Stop in for a quick lunch or take advantage of our happy hour. Able to accommodate any party that you may have, birthday, graduation or rehearsal dinners. Creative drink specials and sushi rolls introduced weekly. Open every day of the year, we look forward to seeing you soon at the Moon.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We eat here a few times a year. I love the salad that comes with every meal. It is maybe 5 years old, very clean, and has friendly service.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have been here several times for Hibachi because my grandchildren love it. I guess the attraction is the slapping of knives on the grill and seeing the food get cooked. Wow. I am not impressed. The food itself is mediocre at best. But, the tables are sticky and dirty. The dinnerware needed to be cleaned again or replaced. The salad was nothing but iceberg lettuce with some peanut dressing. Come on ..... $20 and up for this? I guess this is fun when you are young. As an adult I find it poor quality, unclean, noisy and not worth the money.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Family of 8 here for 7 year olds birthday. Great service and lots of fun, but Hibachi is so overrated. It all tastes the same . Food is average, entertainment so so

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a date night for the first time in months. We decided to go to the East Moon and have hibachi. He had the hibachi steak and I had the chicken and shrimp. There was one other couple at the hibachi table with us and I was the only one that ordered shrimp. The service was great and we had a good time. A couple hours later my stomach started feeling a little sick but it wasn't too bad so I didn't think anything about it. When I woke up in the morning I was so sick I couldn't even move without feeling like I was going to throw up. It lasted for 2 days.
When I started to feel better I contacted the restaurant to let them know and they only responded by email saying "if you need to go to the hospital we have insurance for that. " I emailed them back and told them that there was no need to go to the hospital but I would appreciate a refund on my meal. They never responded back after I asked for that and I emailed them 3 times asking them to refund it. I even called them to talk to the manager and never got a call back. All I asked for was my meal not the whole ticket. With the way I was treated we will never go back to that restaurant again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

nice place. food is good served pretty fast. sushi was good. creative menu as to what they served. drinks were good. servers friendly enough. all in all get in , eat and get out! nothing really makes you linger....